Chapter 2: Part 4 - Ruined Troubles Part 1

Last time on Genshin Isekai with Homies...

Felix, James, Gui, and Addy have been sent to Genshin Impact as their in-game characters: Bennett, Chongyun, Xiao, and Lumine, respectively.
Despite the initial mess of adjusting to their positions, James acquired their first commission from a Treasure Hoarder named Big Gao:

To help clear the ruins.

-----------------------------

Felix leaps up from his hiding spot when Chongyun, uh, James, walks back with some kind of paper in his hands. Felix wraps one of his arms around the other's shoulder.

"What's that? How did it go? Can they talk? What did you say?"

"Woah there, calm down." The sky-blue eyes smile at his fiery friend. "I'll tell you all about it."

---

Under the shade of the Golden Sandbearer tree and the complimentary breeze, James recounts his story. How Big Gao's bellowing voice shook the ground, how a green squirrel almost got his friends caught, and how he received the commissions.

"A green squirrel? There's no such th-" a green glove blocks the green-eyed boy's mouth.

"What happened then?"

Felix rambles incoherently under the pressure of the green-haired boy's hand, who looks away.

"Another time," Gui says.

James takes that in and shrugs.

"Hey!" A shout comes behind them. "This isn't the world map!" Addy unfurls the documents. Some look like a kindergartener drew their school buses over and over while the others contain chicken scratches.

Felix's eyes are particularly drawn to one of the papers. A familiar rectangle surrounded with diamond-shaped things. Oooh,  "A treasure map?"

"It's-" the bringer scratches his head. "These are the maps of the ruins, and those are the contracts of the commission. The world map will be given after."

"What a ripoff!" The girl slaps the paper. "If I had gone, we could've gotten the map right away." Oh no, here we go again. Felix sighs.

James looks down on the ground as Gui snickers at Addy, "And a couple of warrants after us along that too. Glad you didn't go."

"Boo, too bad."

Felix claps to interrupt them. "Let's keep our eyes on the prize!" And argue later!

"But how do we fight?" Oops.

"I-... don't know..."

"Oh, oh, but Paimon knows!" A squeal comes from the top of Felix's head. Unbeknownst to the grey-head boy, the loli has snuggled under his goggles.

"What the- Get off me!" He bats it like a fly, yet the fairy persists to cling.

Addy squints her eyes, "Seriously, where did that thing come from?"

"Does that even matter?" scoffs Paimon, who finally   lets go with an indignant huff. "It's  Paimon by the way. Anyways, here are Travelers' stats!" With a flick of her wrist, she deals electronic cards to them.

On Felix's card, a picture of Bennett's face plasters a corner, and under it, numbers draw out lines upon lines. Felix eagerly devours them. Oh, how it reminds him of his days spent graphing tables upon tables, optimizing the perfect Bennett build. Hopefully, he can get back to that soon.

From what he has...hmm... how should he put it... Bennett is a literal human shield! His constitution, probably health and defense, is THICC, and those dexterities too! Everything else is pretty average though... Wait a minute, why is his strength the lowest? Doesn't Bennett scale off his attack?