Chapter 6: Part XV - Dadada~

Last time on Genshin Isekai with Homies...

Felix, James, and Addy are journeying through Mondstadt, the Land of Winds, in search of the first treasure.
While waiting for Gui, the trio helped Venti on a wild cat chase. With Klee, they blasted through it.

Afterward, news came crashing on them: someone broke out of their solitary confinement.
It was Klee!

-----------------------------

"Klee come back!!" Addy shouts behind the red elf girl who jumps over a log and ducks under a branch. Addy pushes it out of her way.

"I don't think–" James dodges the branch and wheezes, "she hears us-"

Felix yells, "KLEE, COME BACK-*ack*." The branch slaps him in the face.

They have been following Klee for quite a while, but that kid is fast . Her tiny legs blur as she swishes through the surrounding trees and splashes over puddles. A couple of dirt roads and multiple turns zoom by, and the little red girl vanishes into thin air, her "Dadada" echoing through the trees.

"Darn! Crossroads!" Addy cries.

"Let's use our Elemental Eyesight!" Paimon squawks.

"A red thing! This way!" Addy runs past the guide without a care, offending the other before they also reluctantly follow.

The traveler, a fairy, and an adventurer run to the right.

Another exorcist, huffing and panting, turns to the left.

<<— —>>

New Character Quest!

Klee's Confinement Time

Return Klee to the City.

<<— —>>

[][][] Flashback completed - 30%
1 day before 'event.' Time: EvE$in*g[]...

<ERROR. DATA CORRUPTED>

Initiating 'DATA CORRECTION...'

[][][] Flashback completed - 30% > 60%
Loading: 1 day > The Day of 'event.' Time: Evening [][][]...

Addy exits out from the bushes. A little red girl is humming and skipping by. There the rascal is.

"Klee!" She grabs the little child's shoulder, forcing them to turn around. "We've been looking all over for... you." A little NPC girl with a red hoodie, not Klee, looks back at her in utter confusion.

"Sorry, wrong person. And, uh, you look great today!" Addy winks and skitters back to the edge of the forest.

"Felix, You there?"

A Bennet tumbles out of the bushes.

"A bit of scratches and falls... still standing!" He gasps. "Springvale is actually... lively?"

"Hmm?..." She follows his gaze. "Wow..."

They have, quite literally, stepped into a fairytale village. Springvale, a smalltown in Mondstadt that Addy barely remembers from that one water-pond event, is now standing in front of her, and my, watching through the screens and actually walking through it hits sooo different. The village's signature windmill creaks from its age by the gentle breeze tickling her skin. People climb up and down the uneven steps of the plateau, casting shadows on the central pond. Its surface perfectly reflects the orange sun lodging in the main city walls, now a spectacle of warm twinkling hues.

And the NPCs, oh the people, actually act like actual people! Talking, walking, and staring at them. Ah... That tourist feeling...

The sight brings a warm fuzzy peace to Addy's chest. In another world, this would be the time when school's over and they would join the children caravan walking home. Perhaps she and Felix would pick up James over to Gui's. Or maybe they would still chill at the school grounds, playing some games... Ha, glad they're free from homework here. Or maybe they would...