Theme Song

So like because this book is more based on one of the anime series and less a story that I've created so at the start of each chapter a certain way down I'm probably going to put in a thing that says insert theme song or something like that. It's the same lyrics because I cannot come up with lyrics but I'll be explaining what happens in my version of it.

It's a big big world but you know where to find me
(Show Goh and Chloe sitting on a grassy hill while Ash stands off to the side with Pikachu and Eevee on his shoulders)

We'll be together and we're gonna do it our way
(Show's Goh running off enthusiastically, Chloe jogging slowly behind and Ash walking after them)

We'll discover We believe in each other
(Shows Ash, Paul and Jimmy shoulder to shoulder looking in different directions, facing an oncoming darkness)

On adventures with my friends Like, every day
(Shows Ash, Black and White facing a figure covered in darkness)

And we're already on our way
(Shows Emily, Hudson and Joel sitting on a rock. Hudson is sitting down with his legs dangling off. Joel is more serious with his arms crossed and Emily is standing with her hands in her jacket pocket)

The journey starts today
(Shows Leaf charging an aura blast and shoots it at the camera. The camera changes scenes when the aura blast completely covers the camera)

The journey starts today
(Shows Red standing on top of Mount Silver as a blizzard rages before Pika jumps up from behind him and shoots the camera with thunderbolt. The scene changes when the thunderbolt hits the camera)

The journey starts today
(Shows Giovanni doing his signature pose with his hand outstretched before the camera zooms in on his hand and fades to black)