[Chapter 1]

The sun is shining bright..a beautiful nature..a romantic weather for couples... Literally a definition of perfect day until the bullies of Sehun shows up in front of him.

A 12 years old boy..the most innocent creature in this cruel world getting bullied every day in school.. feeling pity for the boy right!

Sehun got scared when the tall figures appeared in front of him.."Hey Kiddo!"said one of the guy with sharp voice. The younger looked up. The taller scoffed. "Acting all innocent huh? You know why we come to you...for money..c'mon give the money you have.."Said another guy who seems not to be a human but a monster.

"Today... I... I.. I don't have a-any m-money"Sehun stuttered. "YAAY"One of them raised his voice at the younger. The younger flinched. The younger felt helpless more today cause..today he don't have any money to give those jerks. Little did he knew that he's not safe. He prayed if someone comes and saves him from this idiots.

Someone is coming..maybe!

"Don't even try to get on our nerves.."The guy said rudely. "T-trust me..."The younger replied hoping that those fellows would believe. "Yaay.. snatch that bag from him.."ordered a guy to his friend. "Don't-"The younger said tearing up.

"I have.. I have class"The smaller said trying not letting them taking away his backpack from him. "What do you think.. we'll show you mercy just because you have a goddamn class huh!?"Said another guy. The younger couldn't hold back him tears anymore. He let those tears fall.

He wished someone to come and save him from this situation. He wanted to scream for help but he knew it will mess up everything more. He was blaming himself for not being strong and always depends on his hyungs or someone for help.

Meanwhile one of the bully of him succeeded to snatch that backpack away from the younger. The 12 years old boy was begging infront of those jerks for his backpack.

"What the hell is going on huh?"Someone shouted.

Sehun felt like a superhero came to rescue him from those youngsters.

The taller came towards Sehun and his bullies. The guy got angry after seeing that a child is getting bullied. He hates the word "bullying".

"Park Chanyeol..."One of them said while frowning. "What's going on? You're bullying a boy huh?"Yeol's blood was boiling literally. Sehun raised his head to see the taller. He wanted to hug that person who seems to be the first person to come and save him from bullying. Whenever he used to get bullied..other students would act like they didn't see anything.. either they will ignore it intentionally.

"Why do you care? Huh? Park Chanyeol.."said the other. "Is he your brother..? Upps nowadays dating younger guys are in trend..is this kid your boyfriend huh"Said one of them as the guy scoffed. Chanyeol clenched his fist.

"Yaay you.."One of them called out Sehun's name. "Do you like guys who are older than you hm? If yes then you're really shameless..". Chanyeol can feel Sehun is sobbing when he haven't even glance at the younger.

Unfortunately Park Chanyeol couldn't control and ended up punching one of those idiots. He didn't care if anybody was recording it. He didn't care if they would complain about him to the principal later."What the heck- YAAY CHANYEOL!".

"Don't even try to raise your voice infront of me bastard!"Yeol warned. Meanwhile Sehun flinched. He was stunned by how the taller's voice was deep.

Chanyeol snatched Sehun's backpack away from them and handed it to him. He glanced at the younger. The cold gaze became a softer one. Sehun raised his head once again. He looked at the older with teary eyes as he took his backpack.

Park Chanyeol was mesmerized..by the younger's face. He felt like he saw the prettiest human today ever. The younger was glowing. Maybe love at first sight feels like this.

"Be prepared you crazy jerk!"Said the one whom Yeol punched. "I'll see!"Chanyeol scoffed. They left.

Yeol sighs. "You okay?"Chanyeol asked Sehun while bending down to his height. Sehun nodded as he broke into tears. "If so.. then why are you crying?"Chanyeol asked softly. "It's.. it's.. it's j-j.. just"The younger stuttered.

Chanyeol felt pitied. All he wanted to do was hug that kid in front of him. He wanted to protect the other. He wanted to kiss that kid's rosy cheeks who was sobbing.

Yeol bite his lips. "Hey! don't.. don't cry!"He said as he pats the other's head gently. Sehun hugged Yeol. He felt safe. The older could not deny that the kid was making his heartbeat going faster. He didn't hesitated to hug back. He didn't care if others were watching them while passing through the corridor.

"SEHUN-SHI?"

----------

Stay tuned for the next chapter..it will be uploaded soon. Don't forget to vote!

SARANGHAJA<3