[Chapter 4]

Chanyeol taking a long nap after coming home from the school. Suddenly his phone started vibrating. He opened his eyes and checked the caller ID "Baekhyun". "Aishhh"He got irritated, still picked up the phone otherwise the other will keep calling.

"WHAT?"He asked rudely. "My english notebook is in your bag by mistake"Baek cried. "How can you be so sure?"Yeol asked. "I know it is with you.. it's not with me". "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO JERK?..come and get it!". "I'm in library"Baek answered from the other side. "WHAT? REALLY?"Chanyeol questioned shockingly.

He will believe everything but Baekhyun is studying or going to library.. this kind of stuffs are hard to believe for him. But Baekhyun still manages to pass every exam. That's the most shocking thing actually.

"Not to study! Minseok hyung was not feeling well so I'm here doing his job as the library assistant"Baekhyun said. Chanyeol replied with a "okay". He finally agreed. He don't want his friend to cause any trouble. He knows Baekhyun has his own part time job to handle in a convenience store later.

--//--

He knocked at there door, waiting for someone to open the door.. praying that it will be Sehun but unfortunately it was Xiumin. "Ahhh Chanyeol-ah.. I knew you would come.. Baekhyun told me"He smiled. "Come inside!". "No it's ok..just give this to Baekhyun"Chanyeol handed over the notebook. Xiumin nodded. They bid goodbye.

Chanyeol didn't got the courage to ask about Sehun. He was shy. But while chatting with Xiumin..all he thought where the heck is the boy? He sighs and continued to walk.

He suddenly bumped into someone."aigoo"The other lifted his head up. "Chanyeol Hyung!"Sehun smiled. Chanyeol bent down as always. "Hii!". Sehun pout. "Don't worry... I'll grow taller so that you don't have to bent to talk with me". Chanyeol chuckled.

"Awww"Chanyeol stroked the younger's hair. For him Sehun was the most adorable person he has ever seen in his entire life. He wanted to protect the other. He wanted the other to feel safe around him and he really made the younger feel protected although they met few days ago only.

Chanyeol noticed the dog in Sehun's arm. "He's Vivi.. he's my pet.."Sehun said giggling. "I love Vivi the most..after my hyungs". Chanyeol faked a smile. He never thought he will be jealous of a pet. "It's cute right?"Sehun asked. Chanyeol nodded.

-----

2 months later..

The bonding between Chanyeol and Sehun has became beautiful..Sehun loved Yeol as a brother but for Yeol.. it's a little different..he realised he has romantic feelings for the younger... Sehun was still a kid.. meanwhile he was a teenager..he don't want to confess soon..he gonna take his time wait for Sehun to grow up..and that's all.

~~

"That's not how you do it!"Chanyeol said peeking at Sehun's maths notebook..he noticed the younger was solving the problems in a wrong way. He turned towards his friend, Baekhyun who was busy scrolling through his phone.

"Oh hello?". "What?"Baekhyun replied as he raised his head. "You should help your brother instead of scrolling through your cell phone"Chanyeol said. "You know I suck at maths"Baekhyun said casually.

"Why don't you help Sehun-ie?"Johnny said sitting beside Sehun. "Again this kid"Chanyeol whispered. Johnny smirked. "Yess Chicago boy is right!"Baekhyun agreed. "Help my Sehun-ie..in maths after school.. you're pretty good". "Uh- I mean––"Chanyeol stuttered but deep inside he wanted it too. He wanted to spent some time with the younger.

"I don't have any problem.. I would love to learn from you.."Sehun finally spoke. "Chanie hyung help me"he pouts. The taller's heart skipped a beat,he can feel it. For the first time, someone made him blush.

"Park Chanyeol.. your cheeks are so red"Baekhyun looked panicked. Sehun as well. But the evil Chicago kid smirked. He knows..he knows! "I'm fine! I'm fine.."The taller said. Chanyeol agreed to help Sehun. He can't say no to the younger afterall.

-------

Sorry if there's any mistakes..

Don't forget to vote!

SARANGHAJA<3