[Chapter 18]

Suho was walking towards home but he suddenly stopped walking as he got a text. He stopped as he took out his phone hoping the text is from the person he loves and yes it was. He chuckled. He tapped on his phone screen to see the messages.

Yixing❤️ :
Hey!!

He chuckled as he started typing.

Myeon:
Hii<3

Yixing❤️ :
Feels like you were waiting for me to text huh?

Myeon:
.........

Yixing❤️ :
You are missing me.. isn't it? 🙃

Myeon:
Hehe

"You didn't miss me? Should I go back to China honey?"Suho flinched as he heard someone speaking from behind. He turned around. "Zhang Yixing?"his eyes widened. "Wait..no no this is a dream.. I'm dreaming I guess"he scoffed

"THIS. IS. NOT. A. DREAM."Lay claimed.

Suho groaned. "The actual fucking fuck is I'm not getting enough sleep that's why this is happening.."he stated. "I should just go home"he mumbled.

" KIM JUNMYEON.. CAN'T YOU SEE ME?"the other yelled. He came closer to the other who was looking confused af. He placed a kiss on the shorter's cheeks. Suho flinched.

"Ooohhhhh..so you're really here..". Lay nodded in response. "You're happy?"The taller asked. He earned a nod from his lover. He chuckled. "For how long are you staying hm?"Suho asked pointing at Lay's bags. "Well for your information.. I just transferred here.. I'll be joining your college hehe".

Suho looked confused. "Why do I feel like I'm dreaming again?"he frowned. "IT'S. THE. TRUTH."Lay yelled. "You didn't told me anythin—". "I wanted to surprise you"the taller interrupted. The shorter almost jumped. He was happy, really happy knowing that he can see his lover anytime now. He hugged the other.

Next morning

Sehun woke up. He yawned. He wanted to sleep more but he can't. He went downstairs. He slowly walked towards the kitchen like a little baby. He then notice a note on the table.

"I'm made soup for you.. it's inside the refrigerator..boil it before eating in the morning!!"

He read out loud. He chuckled. He knew who made the soup for him. He opened the refrigerator as he took out the bowl from there as he eat the whole thing. Didn't even boiled it. He thought boiling it will waste his energy as well time. Lazy human!!

He went inside his bedroom and saw his cellphone vibrating. He picked it up from the side table and received a text from somebody. Sehun opened the chat box.

Message from..

Johnny,bestie<3:
Gonna skip college today honey..hihi

Vivi's owner:
Okie.. I'm gonna skip college too.. duh

Johnny, bestie<3:
Great

Vivi's owner:
Best friend?
Are you still here?

Johnny, bestie<3:
Yes honey..
Is everything okay?

Vivi's owner:
Something happened yesterday💔

Johnny, bestie<3:
A broken heart emoji??
WHAT.THE.ACTUAL.FUCKING.FUCK. HAPPENED.HONEY??.

Vivi's owner:
Stop calling me honey you punk.

Johnny, bestie<3:
Uh fine but what happened?

Vivi's owner:
Suho
Hyung
Rejected
Me
Yesterday
😔

Johnny, bestie<3:
The fuck-
Don't worry best friend..
YOU DESERVE BETTER..

Vivi's owner:
Dude- 🥺
Luv you.

Johnny, bestie<3:
Luv you more💌

Johnny, bestie<3 left the chat.
Vivi's owner left the chat.

****

After the chatting ended between them. Sehun thought to take a nap but poor him. He got a call. It was Chanyeol. He recieved the call.

"Sehun-ie?"Chanyeol whispered from the other side.

"Hyung..why are you whispering?'

"Aren't you in college?".

"Naah!! I'm laying on my bed haha"

"I see.. you're okay right?"He finally stopped whispering.

The younger sighed. He was okay but this one question made his eyes teary. He broke down.

Chanyeol regretted asking that to the younger.

"I should not have asked about that".

"It's okay.. don't worry I'll be fine..tell me what's up?"
Sehun said as he wiped his tears.

"Well..one of my fellow colleague is getting married tomorrow..he invited me..but I don't want to go alone..so you wanna come with me?"

"Umm will that be okay?"

"Ofcourse!"

"Okay I'll go with you"
He heard Chanyeol chuckled.

"See you tomorrow then!"

----------

Sorry for not updating all these days..my exams are going on so I'm a little busy moreover there was network problem.. I'll try to update the next chapter soon.

Sorry if there's any mistakes.