[Chapter 5]

Chanyeol came running towards Sehun and Baekhyun after the departure of school. "Finally you're here jerk"Baekhyun said sighing. Chanyeol ignored the shorter. "Come..let's go.."He smiled at Sehun. The younger nodded as he stood beside Yeol. He grabbed the taller's hands with his smaller one. (A/N : he's not at all tiny in real..lol..). The taller smiled internally.

"After your study..drop him home!"Baekhyun mentioned. "Yess ofcourse". "Study well"Johnny appeared. "Again this kid"Chanyeol thought. Johnny pulled the tall giant's uniform making everyone present there frown. Chanyeol bent down. "Do you think I'm a fool...hm? I noticed everything..sunbae.. I know everything.."The Chicago boy whispered.

The other two brothers tried to overheard. Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Don't you dare to expose me..you brat!"He warned. The younger chuckled. "All I want is to smack your head..who told you to be so clever?". He just rolled his eyes.

"What you guys were talking about?"The two brothers asked at the same time. "Huh.. I was asking about the secret behind his shining teeth"Johnny lied. "He use white colour pencils"Baekhyun answered. The two kids present there giggled. Meanwhile Chanyeol looked at his friend with a "WTF" like expression face.

--//--

Time really flies.

"Thank you Chanie hyung.."Sehun bowed as he stopped walking for a minute. The older chuckled at how polite and nice the younger was. They both again started walking towards Sehun's place. Their hands were interlocked because the younger was scared that he might get lost in this cruel world.

"Thank you for?"Chanyeol questioned. "For teaching me maths..and wasting your precious time on me"Sehun answered as he pout. The older couldn't help but ended up smiling broadly which was rare. Yes it's rare to see him smiling.. Someone is changing.. slowly.

"What's soo funny?"Sehun continued pouting. Chanyeol looked at Sehun. There eyes met..the older panicked. His heartbeat was increasing as always. Gosh..he wanted to kiss that pouty lips of Sehun. The younger felt weird. He called out the older's name. But no response. Second time he called out.

The older flinched. He sighs. "You asked me something.. I was lost.."He scoffed. "It's bcuz..umm you..you are way too cute.. adorable as well". You can say Park Chanyeol complimented him..but isn't it the truth. Sehun blushed. His cheeks were red. It was visible. "Thank you Chanie hyung"He giggled.

He chuckled as he stroked the younger's hair softly. Chanyeol can't deny the fact that he liked..upps loved the new name given by Sehun. Chanie hyung..he was madly in love with Sehun but don't have the courage to confess.

"Are you two having fun?"

Both of them looked at the person. It was one of Sehun's bully.. the boy seems to be there to ruin that beautiful moment. The taller sighs deeply. He was pissed meanwhile the younger was scared..He hid behind the taller,he feels safe.

That ultimate jerk present there..came towards Chanyeol and Sehun. (It sucks to call the bully "a teen", "a jerk" or something.. goshhh..let his name be KEVIN). Kevin glares at the younger. He scoffed. "When will you become strong.. when will you be able to protect yourself?". He said which made Sehun feel like he was not strong enough, he was about to break down,yes he did start crying.

Chanyeol was quite,just listening to the other talking sh!t. He believed in the rule made by himself that.."don't talk back when others are talking shit..". He realised that the younger was crying. Enough..now he will just break that rule he made. Kevin just crossed the limit. Moreover he won't just stand and see Sehun crying. Already becoming the perfect..wait he was born perfect..

"What do you want Kevin?"He yelled. "Are you hurt? Uh? Bcuz your baby is crying.."Kevin smirked. "SHUT UP"Chanyeol shouts. The younger there startled. The crowd was looking at them weirdly but it didn't matter to Yeol. All that mattered to Yeol is Kim Sehun.

"It's not the correct time to fight.. moreover I don't want to mess up with you.."Kevin said. "Don't even try..you won't be able to last when it comes to me"Chanyeol said with confidence. The other scoffed. He bent down as he spoke to Sehun. "Hey.. I'll get you alone someday.."Kevin smirked. He left.

----------

Me thinking about plots be like:

Sorry if there's any mistakes.. don't forget to vote..

SARANGHAJA<3