[Chapter 21]

"Hyung!!"

"Hm?"Chanyeol asked as both of them stopped walking. "Is there something inside that book?"Sehun asked as he pouted. "Why are you so curious hm?"the older frowned. "I'm too shy to speak about that" he added.

"Then I'll find out by myself today only.."Sehun claimed. "But why the heck we stopped walking?"Sehun asked changing the topic. Chanyeol chuckled. "We've already reached your home and you didn't even noticed".

Sehun looked around. "aahh it's really my house". The older scoffed as he spoke"Glad you realised". The younger sighed as he whispered in Chanyeol's ear "it's your fault I was lost in you that's why I didn't realised I'm already standing infront of my house!".

"Yaa stop blaming me-"Chanyeol couldn't finish his words as he felt the younger's lips on his. Yes..Sehun kissed him on his lips ofcourse the other kissed back. The kiss went a little deeper. Few minutes later they broke the kiss.

Sehun got inside his house meanwhile the older was standing there outside thinking what just happened. He thought about the kiss. "He makes my heart beat fast aahh.. I like it though"Chanyeol stated smiling,

Next Day...

"WHAT??? YOU'RE DATING THAT TALL GIANT??" Johnny screamed as he caught everyone's attention in the library.

"Stop screaming will you?"Sehun said as he rolled his eyes. "Okay but really you're dating him?"the other asked frowning. Sehun nodded shyly. "Damn he's so lucky..you like him back..he have always liked you.."exclaimed Johnny.

"He have always liked me? How did you know?"He asked as he sounded curious. "You were dumb that's why you didn't know otherwise anyone could tell how much Chanyeol likes you"Johnny rolled his eyes.

Sehun pouted as he started playing with his fingers. "Hey you wanna see Suho hyung's boyfriend?"Johnny asked as he took out his cellphone out from his backpack.Sehun sighed. "Nope!". "Whatever here look at him.."

Johnny said as he showed Lay's picture to Sehun."Woah he's cool"Sehun stated as he looked at the picture. "His name is Zhang Yixing.. I found him on social media.."Johnny informed.

"Are you guys checking me out?"someone asked from behind.

Both the friends turned around. Sehun faked a smile. "Naah we're just checking our senior's boyfriend..mind your own business" he said as he spoke to his friend the next moment ignoring the certain guy.

"I wonder for how long they are dating.."

"We're dating for more than 6 years..and I believe we'll last forever!"the certain man exclaimed as they heard him giggling.

The other two looked at him with confusion. The one standing there sighed. "Are you guys blind? Can't you see that me and the guy you guys were checking out are same?"

Both of there eves were wide open when they realised that both are same. "Hun it's really him"Johnny spoke.

"Yes.. I'm Lay!! I'm Junmyeon's boyfriend..as well as your senior"Lay made it clear to both of them.

"Wait senior?"Sehun and Johnny looked at eachother. Both of them really have no interest in knowing what's happening in their college. They just attend their college for attendence marks.. nothing else.

Both of them stood up from their seats as they bowed towards Yixing. Yixing pats on the shoulder as he left.

_____

"Kyungsoo-shi you're soooooo pretty hihi"Baekhyun said as he hugged Kyungsoo. The shorter just chuckled. You're so adorable..you know that, he wanted to say this to Baek but he didn't. He really don't know how to express his feelings.

He wanted to say Baek soo many sweet things like other couples do but he just can't. But Kyungsoo loved him whole heartedly and Baekhyun can feel that ofcourse.

"From today onwards we're dating isn't it?"Baekhyun pouted. The other nodded. "Then umm-"The older hesitated. "Can I..can I kiss you..on the..lips?"He asked shyly. Kyungsoo chuckled. "Go ahead!"the shorter answered.

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he got closer to Kyungsoo. His eyes were closed. He was a little nervous.. afterall it's his first kiss. The younger was staring at the other.

"What's wrong? Why are you hesitating when you're the one who asked for a kiss?"He questioned. He sounded a bit serious. Baekhyun licked his lower lip

"Kyungsoo-shi.. I know I act really cool all the time but right now.. I am going nuts. This..is..is going to be my.. first ever kiss.."he looked down as he pouted. Kyungsoo noticed the other was playing with his fingers.

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun looked at the younger with puppy eyes. Kyungsoo chuckled as he cupped his face. "You know what.. I don't want to hesitate anymore.."he said as he leaned closer to Baekhyun and kissed him which startled the older.

Both of them were enjoying the moment. The kiss went deeper. They could feel eachother's breath. (Lol.. I'm bad at describing kiss).

Baekhyun finally understood that the penguin he loves is actually a good kisser.

His hands ran through Kyungsoo hair. He loved the pleasure he felt while kissing. They broke the kiss. "I felt like I got butterflies in my stomach.. "Baekhyun whispered but somehow the younger managed to hear it. Kyungsoo chuckled softly as he pats the other's head.

---------

Sorry if there's any mistakes.. I'll try to update soon. Stream Grey Suit!!!