[Chapter 12]

It was morning already. Sehun was sitting on the couch after getting ready to finally go to his house. Damn he missed his hyungs and his Vivi. Chanyeol got out from his room after getting ready. He went near the boy. "Let's go?". The younger nodded as he smiled at the other. He extended his arms towards the boy as the other stood up and grabbed his arms. They left.

***

"HYUNG-NIM!!!!" Sehun yelled as soon as he entered the house. Chanyeol stood near the door, watching the other. Baekhyun ran out of the kitchen as he heard Sehun's voice. Goshh he missed his brother tho he was just away from them for only one day.

He hugged his brother tightly as he broke into tears. The younger hugged back. "Sehun-ah I'm sorry.."He said while sobbing. The younger tighten the hug. "It's ok hyung..". "Still I'm sorry... I'm really really sorry.. please forgive hyung" he cried even more. He really regretted everything he said to his little brother.

They broke the hug. "It's ok Hyung.. I love you"He said as he wiped the other's tears. "I love you more!"Baekhyun said as he pats the other's head. Sehun ran towards Xiumin. "Minseok-ie Hyung". "Sehun-ah..you finally noticed me"the older said as he pretended to be sad.

The younger pouted. "Sawry!". The older's heart melted. He felt like he got the most adorable brothers in the whole world. No doubt in that! He kneeled down as he hugged his brother. "I missed you Sehun-ah". "I miss you as well"The younger giggled.

"Chanyeol-ah—"Baekhyun ended up crying. Chanyeol sighs. "Why you both the brothers cry so much? I really don't get it!"he whined. The shorter wiped his tears. "Thanks bro!". The taller chuckled as he hugged his friend.

***

Chanyeol and Baekhyun was passing through the corridor. Suddenly the shorter bumped into someone. He realised the guy he bumped into was even shorter and younger than him, probably the guy belongs to Sehun's class. He looked at the guy. The other lifted his head.

Baekhyun was stunned as soon as he saw the boy. Damn he is soo beautiful! Thought Baekhyun. He was staring at the guy without even blinking. Chanyeol glanced at his friend. He scoffed. "You okay?"He teased. The other flinched. The young boy was just staring at them.

"I'm leaving..you can continue~"Chanyeol said as he winked at his friend. He headed towards his classroom. He looked at the boy. He looked like a penguin. Baekhyun can feel his heart was racing. He bit his lower lip. He glanced at the shorter's nameplate.

"Doh Kyungsoo?" He uttered. The younger answered. "Yes?". His voice was even sweet! Thought Baekhyun. "A..are..y-y-you o-ok?"Baekhyun hated himself for stuttering. The other nodded.

Kyungsoo sighed. "I know I'm beautiful..but that doesn't mean you.. you can stare at me all day". The guy really don't give a sh!t to anyone. The other got nervous. "Can I go to my classroom?""Kyungsoo asked. "Aahh.. yeah". Kyungsoo bowed as he left. The other grinned.

//~~

"Yoo bro who got you smiling like that?"Chanyeol teased his friend. "Doh Kyungsoo!!"He whispered as he blushed. "Who? We can't hear you Baekhyun hyung"
Sehun said. The other came back to reality.
"JUST EAT!!"He yelled. The others obeyed.

"Sehun-ah..what do you want in your birthday? I'll ask mom to buy me that only!!"Johnny said while breaking the silence. "If you don't have any gifts then also it's fine.."The other answered.

"Wait..w-when's your birthday?"Chanyeol asked. "Day after tomorrow~"the younger answered as he giggled. The older's eyes widened. Baekhyun scoffed."Do you remember.. Chanyeol.. I used to invite you on my brother's birthday every year but you never came..just sent gifts". The taller rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol is obviously regretting. He might have met the younger sooner. Nevermind!
The younger pouted. "This time also you'll not attend my birthday?"Sehun asked. "Umm- I.. I-"He was cut off as the Chicago boy spoke. "ofcourse he'll come". He glared at the boy.

"We want answer jerk!!! What are you thinking about? Why you are not saying anything?"Baekhyun whined. The taller looked at his friend sarcastically..like why TF he's whining when he can ask this normally. Oh sorry! He consider his friend as an abnormal kid.

"I'll attend your birthday this year for sure!"Chanyeol said smiling at Sehun. The younger grinned.

----------

Sorry for not updating all this days.. I was out of town.. I was spending time with my family.. well now I'm back..

Sorry if there's any mistakes..

Saranghaja<3