[Chapter 3]

"WAIT IS THAT XIUMIN HYUNG?"Baekhyun yelled. "Nope.. I guess. He does not have any boyfriend.. right!"Sehun said. "I have to be sure... let's go and see"Baekhyun turned around. "You said not to even glare at them"Sehun mentioned. "It doesn't matter.. moreover they must have stopped kissing now.. let's go"Baekhyun dragged Sehun towards them.

"Yuck.. they are still kissing"Baekhyun stared in disbelief. "Sehun.. close your eyes.. close it.... right now"Baekhyun ordered. Sehun obeyed.

"I kissed someone for the first time!"

"Me too.. I marked you.. don't let anyone else to touch you"

"Hm!"

"It's our first day as a couple.. you're mine now officially... I'm a possesive boyfriend"

Both the lovebirds giggles at the same time.

Baekhyun was disgusted. He acted like he was vomiting. Sehun opened his eyes to check whether his brother was fine or not. "Baekhyun hyung! Gwaen-chan-ha?"He asked worriedly.

"Baekhyun-ah!?"

They looked at the person whose voice was familiar. "Look I told you Hunnie.. it's Xiumin hyung.."Baekhyun yelled. Xiumin was standing there shyly while hiding behind Chen..his boyfriend after getting caught red handed by his brothers.

"Are you guys dating?"Sehun asked innocently. "Uh-hm.."Chen said chuckling. "Congratulations..you finally succeeded after 3 years.."Baekhyun said. "We should go home.. let's make dumplings to celebrate!"Sehun said. "Jongdae hyung join us"Sehun added. They nodded as they left.

~~\\~~

Chanyeol couldn't stop thinking about Sehun. He himself doesn't know why! He never felt this way. Maybe he's in love..oh yeah..he is. He surely is. But he somehow wanted to refuse this fact..he was older than Sehun..but that doesn't matter.. right.

He wanna take his time.. to realise what's this feeling..he made up his mind to call it just an "attraction". "I should concentrate on my studies rather than thinking about my friend's brother.."Chanyeol thought. "But Sehun..is pretty"He blushed.

~~\\~~

The ball stopped infront of Sehun's feet. "Is someone playing basketball now"Johnny,
Sehun's one and only friend questioned. "Maybe.. let's go and give this Ball to them"Sehun answered as he grab Johnny's hand. "Nope! Let it be here.. I'm hungry.. let's go and eat"Johnny yelled. Sehun frowned. "Johnny-ah we can eat after we give them this Ball.. isn't it?". "They will come and get it!"Johnny replied.

--

"You really sucks when it comes to basketball Baekhyun"Chanyeol said with a disappointed like face. "Then find some other friend to play..upps you don't have any you punk!"Baek rolled his eyes. Yeol sighs. "Whatever! Go and get the ball". "You go.. I will go and change.. I am hungry.. I'll go straight to the canteen"Baekhyun walked away. The other was done.

He went outside. He walked few steps and saw Sehun with the ball..Sehun was arguing with Johnny about where they will go first. Basketball court or Canteen!

"What's going on?"Chanyeol asked as he stood neer them. The two 12 years old kids first looked at each other then looked at the older. The older noticed that both of them were holding hands. Jealousy! Okay..Yeol corrects his throat. He can feel both of were just friends but still he was jealous. He wanted to run away but couldn't. He sighs.

He looked at Sehun. His cold gaze turned into a soft one. He bent down as his eyes met Sehun's. Sehun gulped. "What are you doing with the basketball?". "Omo.. this Ball belongs to you? T-take..it"He handed the ball to the older. The older chuckled as he pats the other's head softly. Sehun blushed.

"Have you eaten?"He asked. "Nope!"Johnny butt in. "Why are you embarrassing me infront of my brother's friend?"Sehun yelled at his friend. Yeol Chuckled. "Come.. I'll treat you". Sehun shooked his head. "It's not a big deal..".

Sehun refused but the other was stubborn. He couldn't argue anymore.. finally he said yes..as he gave up.

--//--

They were eating in the canteen. "Hey Chicago boy..um Johnny right..yes Johnny..you wanna eat anything else?"Baekhyun asked softly. Johnny nodded as "no". "Sehun-ah do you want bubble tea?"Baekhyun questioned. "Nope!"Sehun pouts. "Hey!"Chanyeol called out. He wiped Sehun's face with a tissue. Our Sehun-ie..is such a baby (╥﹏╥)

Sehun blushed again. Baekhyun didn't reacted but Johnny did. He frowned at the taller. The taller noticed. Johnny can sense about Chanyeol's feelings for Sehun. Duh! Smart Kid. Chanyeol was loosing his sh!t. He awkwardly laughed. "Kids these days are scary"He whispered. "Teenagers as well.. sometimes!"Johnny replied as he winked.

--------

Sorry if there's any mistakes..

They are soo beautiful please- I can't take my eyes off.....🤧💌

SARANGHAJA<3