[Chapter 15]

7 years later!!!

So many things has changed. Xiumin along with Chen and Baekhyun has shifted in New York because of their occupations leaving Sehun alone in Seoul. Sehun is college student now. He grew up very well but he's still a crybaby. On the other hand Chanyeol is now even taller than he used to be.

But Chanyeol still don't have guts to confess his love to Sehun. Maybe he has some other things on his mind.

*****

"KIM SEHUN!!!"Kim Kibum, Sehun's professor shouted. Sehun flinched. "I don't like your assignment.. this time as well.. you can do well don't you think?"He yelled at the younger showing him that he was unsatisfied with the assignment this time as well. "I gave my best-"Sehun was cut off. "Best? this is what best looks like..young man.. you're 19 but still doing mistakes in English grammar..eehh?".

The younger clenched his fist. He wished he could punch his English professor. "You moron I'm Korean.. what the fuck can I do if I'm not good in English huh!"thought Sehun.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT? GET OUT!!!!"Kibum shouted. "Who wants to stay here.."The younger whispered as he left.

He was walking through the corridor, suddenly he felt someone's arm wrapped around his neck. He frowned as he looked at the person. His heart skipped a beat. His crush touched him. "Act normal Sehun!"he said to himself.

"S-suho h-hyung?"Sehun hated himself for stuttering. "Hey!!"The shorter smiled at him. Sehun blushed. "Are you okay? Your cheeks..are soo r-red"Suho asked worriedly.

The younger blinked twice. He came back to reality. "Uh yeah.. I'm fine". "You look upset..at the same time"the shorter frowned. Sehun pouted. "It's all because of our English professor". "I'm not good in English.. it's obvious.."He added.

The shorter nodded.

"Don't worry kiddo.. everything will be fine.."Suho exclaimed as he pats the other's head. "I.. I am not a k-kid"the younger said. The older chuckled. "Then forgive me!"Suho pouted. The other's heart melted.

****

"Chanie hyung..you are here?"the younger frowned."umm I just wanted to see how you were doing.. that's it"the older answered. "Great.. come inside"the younger said as he dragged the other inside.

"You're also here?"Chanyeol asked. He earned a nod from Johnny. He sat down on the couch. He sighed then glared at Sehun. "Did something good happened? Sehun-ie seems to be happy"he asked curiously to the boy sitting next to him.

Johnny rolled his eyes. "You'll be heartbroken.. leave it". "C'mon tell me.."the urge of knowing the reason behind the younger's happiness increased in him. "Well.. his crush talked with him..". Chanyeol faked a smile. "Good for him".

___

"Hyung". Chanyeol felt Sehun's arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled. He loves when the younger hugs him. He would become energetic.

"Wanna go to shopping with me?"was all Sehun asked. "Tomorrow"added Sehun. Ofcourse the other can't say no to the cutie. "Uh- fine". "Your girlfriend won't mind right?"Sehun question as he smirked.

Chanyeol smiled awkwardly. "I.. I am single". The younger scoffed. "That's hard to believe..". "IT'S THE TRUTH!!"The other yelled. Chanyeol pouted. "Aww hyung..you look so cute when you pout..."he said as he cupped Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol's cheeks became red.

"Are..are you guys done?"

The voice made the other two startled. Both of them turned around as they earned a death glare from Johnny. Sehun removed his hands from the older's face as he stood up. He went near his friend,he punched the other's chest playfully.

"It's not what you think!!!"He claimed.

"Moreover get out from my house.."he pushed the other a little. "I'm thinking to sleep over"Johnny said. The other sighed. "Fine but promise me that you'll not disturb me.. you'll let me sleep in peace"Sehun pouted.

The other laughed like a evil which made Sehun and Chanyeol frown.

"Peace? You ain't getting that.."Johnny stated. "Aissshhhh you're giving me stress.. aahhh my blood pressure.."The other screamed.

Meanwhile Chanyeol chuckled watching the other two. It reminds him of his best friend, Baekhyun. Gosh he miss his friend. (I miss Baekhyun too 🤧💔)

-------------

Sorry if there's any mistakes. ☠️