[Chapter 10]

Chanyeol kneeled down. He noticed the boy was trembling. He hugged Sehun. He stroked the younger's hair. He was worried AF. "What are you doing here? Hm?". Instead of replying, the younger broke down which made the older more worried.

"Did you get here with your hyungs? Where are they? Did you lost them?"Chanyeol asked everything at once. This time as well the younger just cried instead of answering. "Kim Sehun! Tell me..will you? Can't you see I'm worried?"Chanyeol whined but still not breaking the hug.

"C..Chanie hy..hyung.."Sehun spoke. "I.. I ran away.. from home"Sehun added as he ended up crying even more. "WHATT?"He questioned no literally screamed. He was shooked. Who wouldn't be? "What's wrong Sehun-ah?"He understood something happened with Sehun.

"B.. Baekhyun..hy.. hyung s-s-said th..that-"He didn't even complete the sentence,he again started crying. Such a baby! The older looses his temper now. He was like WTF. "COMPLETE THE SENTENCE!"
he yelled."Baekhyunhyungsaidhehatesme" The younger said at once.

Chanyeol was more confused. His heart already breaking, seeing the boy he loves in this condition. And at the same time he was going crazy after hearing Sehun's words. He didn't understand anything other than "Baekhyun". "What type of language was that? French? Chinese? Or something that doesn't exist"He thought.

He finally broke the hug. "Sehun-shi.. I know that you're hurt but still speak the language I know.. don't speak the language that doesn't exist"He exclaimed. The younger sniffed. "My Baekhyun hyung.. hates me-"He answered as he broke down once more. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows.

Sehun told his everything..means everything.."I'm sure..t-that..he didn't mean it.. Baekhyun loves you.. you're his little brother.. right! D-d-don't cry"Chanyeol said. Sehun looked at the older. His vision was blurry. Suddenly he collapsed on the road as he passed out.

Chanyeol's eyes widened. He called out the younger's name. Without wasting time he carried the younger on his back as he headed towards the hospital. He was worried.

--//--

Chanyeol laid Sehun down on his bed after coming from the doc's clinic. There was nothing to worry about, Sehun collapsed because he was exhausted. He sighed as he sat down beside the younger. He felt so bad. He took out his cellphone as he dialed his friend's number. Baekhyun picked up.

"Yes why?" Baekhyun said. He sounded worried and exhausted at the same time.

Both the hyungs were searching for there little brother for the past few hours.

"Your brother is with me.. don't worry dude".

"Really? I'm going to your house.."

"No need.. it's still raining.."

"I'll come when it will stop raining!"

Chanyeol sighed deeply.

"Let him stay with me.. he's hurt..he needs time".

"But-".

"Have faith on me.. I won't hurt your precious brother!" He said glaring at Sehun, who was sleeping. He smiled softly.

"Park Chanyeol.. I trust you..but are you sure?".

Chanyeol hummed in response.

"But who told you to say those harsh thing..you were out of your mind or what?" He whined.

Baekhyun started crying. Both this brothers are same.. Chanyeol thought.

"You..t-think I s-s-said that intentionally..?"He sobs.

"Aahhh I know dude..stop crying already..".

Baekhyun cried even more. He have been listening others crying since morning. He wanted to jump out of the window. He was soo done. They finally hung up after Baekhyun stopped crying.

Chanyeol sighs as he turned around to see the younger. Sehun was still sleeping. He put the blanket on the younger as he headed downstairs.

\\~~

Chanyeol was scrolling through his phone when he felt someone's arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled. "You're awake Hunnie?". Sehun hummed as he stood in front of the older. "I'm soo relieved it's your apartment.. I thought I was kidnapped"He mumbled as he pouted.

Chanyeol smiled fondly at how the younger was cute. Sehun walked towards the couch as he sat down beside Chanyeol. "Chanie hyung-"He called out. "Yes?"Chanyeol answered as he turned to see the younger. He just realised how cute the younger was looking in his hoodie.

"Your hoodie is soo nice.. it's comforting and warm.. it's big as well..it even covers my thighs.."He mumbled as he started playing with his fingers like always. Chanyeol grinned. He pats the other's head. "Adorable!"Chanyeol thought. He sighs.

"You'll send me home afterwards?"Sehun asked. "Nope! I told Baek that I'll send you home tomorrow.. you're staying with me today!"He answered. "Are you sure?" The younger mumbled. "Your hyung asked the same thing"Chanyeol said as he chuckled. "You guys share the same braincells.. don't you?"He added.

Sehun pouted. "Maybe!". "Don't you feel pity? I'm trying so hard to make you smile and you.."Chanyeol said as he pouted.. acting all cute.. which he never did before. Sehun giggled. Finally! "You're soo loveable Chanie hyung-"He said squishing the older's cheeks. The older's eyes widened. His heart was beating faster.

"C..Chanyeol-shi~"

-------

Sorry if there's any mistakes.. thanks for reading :)

SARANGHAJA<3