[Chapter 9]

Few weeks later...

It was raining... outside.. meanwhile Sehun playing with his Xiumin hyung and Vivi inside the living room. Xiumin chasing the younger.. the brothers are enjoying their lives cause it was soo beautiful. Until Xiumin fell down from the stairs. "Aishhh.."Xiumin screamed.

The other two came running towards him. "What the heck-"Baekhyun yelled. He helped the older to  sit on the couch. "Hyung-shi are you okay?"Sehun asked with concern. The older nodded. Baekhyun started applying the medicine in Xiumin's feet. "Sorry hyung!"The younger mumbled while looking at the floor.

"Why are you sorry?"Xiumin said as he tried to hide the pain. "He should feel sorry.. right?"Baekhyun said glaring at the other. The younger lifted his head up. "You got hurt.. bcuz he forced you to play with him". "YAAY-"Xiumin raised his voice cause he thought that his brother was behaving like a brat.

"Baekhyun hyung..why are you raising your voice on me?"The younger there mumbled while playing with his fingers. "Why? Why you need to always cause trouble to others..? Why?"Baekhyun shouts. Sehun flinched. "Why you have to be the reason of others tears..why everyone have to suffer bcuz of you Kim Sehun? WHY?"Baekhyun yelled.

"Baekhyun-ah..stop it"Xiumin warned. Tears rolled down from the younger's eyes after hearing those words from his beloved hyung. He was hurt. "We..we lost our mother.. bcuz of you..you are the reason my mom died..dad left us bcuz of you.."Baekhyun said without realising that he was hurting his brother.

The older felt so helpless. He didn't knew what to say. He didn't knew how to manage the situation. He hates to see any of his brothers being hurt. Sehun broke down. Baekhyun himself was hurt. Baekhyun was out of his mind. He grabbed the younger's arm harshly as he made the other look at him. "What are you doing Baekhyun-ah? he's your young brother..come to your sense"Xiumin whined.

"Everything bad happened to us.. bcuz of you..". "Hyung-nim"The other called out. "Don't call me hyung.. I hate you.."He said as he pushed the younger lightly. Sehun stepped backwards. The older was shooked. He understood that his brother was hurt but he never imagined that Baekhyun would say this to Sehun. This words from Baekhyun was enough to make Sehun cry harder.

Sehun ran out of the house. Xiumin tried to stop his brother but it was of no use. "Have you lost your mind? We promised not to say anything about all this to Sehun.. isn't it?"Xiumin yelled. The other bit his lips trying to control his freaking tears but here he goes. He broke into tears.

The older hugged him tightly. "Hyung.. I'm sorry..aah- I'm sorry.."He sobbed as he hugged the older back. "I was out of my mind.. I was.. I was worried about you..you are my hyung..but..but I didn't realise..t-that I..was h.. hurting my l.. little b.. brother"He broke down.

"Baekhyun-shi.. I am glad..you realised that what you have said earlier was not right.."Xiumin as he pats the other's back. They broke the hug. Xiumin wiped his brother's tears. "You know that I hate to see you and Hun cry.."He smiled softly at the younger. "Let's go and take Sehun inside.. he's in the garden I guess.."Baekhyun muttered. The older nodded. "It's raining as well! He might catch cold if he stays outside for too long"Xiumin added.

Xiumin stood up from the couch. "You can walk hyung?"The other asked worriedly. He nodded. They went outside with an umbrella. They searched for Sehun.. but they couldn't find him.

~~\\~~

Still it was raining.. people thought it will not stop today.. meanwhile a little boy sat down on the lane. Everyone can see the boy was hurt. But no one even cared to ask. Rain drops pouring on the boy. He was getting wet but he didn't care. His heart was breaking..tears falling from the boy's eyes continuously. He hugged his knees as he lowered his head. Sobbing continuously.

--||--

Chanyeol walking towards the convenience store, holding a umbrella over his head as it was raining. Suddenly a little boy caught his attention. He can feel that the kid was crying. He got curious. He was thinking whether he should go and ask the boy what's wrong or he should just mind his own business.

But he was a softie..he may look rude but is actually a soft hearted guy. He took a deep breath as he walked towards the boy.

He stood in front of the boy. He holds the umbrella over the boy's head. "Hey..are..are y.. you okay?"He asked worriedly. The boy lifted his head as he realised that the rain drops stopped falling on him. The older's eyes widened.

"Sehun-ah?"

---------
Sorry if there's any mistakes.. don't forget to vote!!!!

My exams are starting from 6th December and are going to end on 23rd December

My exams are starting from 6th December and are going to end on 23rd December.. :(
I haven't studied anything.. duh!!!!

Y'ALL PEACHES IS MASTERPIECE..🍑✨

STREAM!!!!

The album is sooo good damn..the b-sides are great..my favourite track is vanilla.. I'm soo in love with that song 😫💟

SARANGHAJA<3