[Chapter 14]

"I DON'T HAVE TO COME TO THIS HELL ANYMORE WOO!"Baekhyun exclaimed as he started dancing. "I'm a graduate.. I never thought I'll pass the high school.."he added. Chanyeol scoffed. "Lower your voice.. we're still standing in the school!!".
The shorter rolled his eyes.

"Congratulations.."Johnny said as he came running towards them. "Thanks!". "I also want to get out of this hell.."he yelled. Both of them scoffed.

"Umm Sehun-shi.. where's he?"asked Chanyeol. "I was about to ask that"The younger said. "He's supposed to be here right?"he added. Chanyeol frowned. So did Baekhyun. "I'll go and search for him!"Chanyeol said as he walked away.

*****

Chanyeol was walking through the corridor, searching for Sehun. He got worried but as soon as he saw the younger standing near the sports room, he felt relieved. He went near the boy.

He smiled as he bent down. "Sehun-ie what are you-"soon his smile faded away as he saw the younger's forehead was bleeding. "Why's your forehead bleeding?" He asked worriedly. Sehun stayed silent. "C'mon tell me.."the taller raised his voice. The younger flinched.

"Leave it..it was an accident.."Sehun said. Chanyeol scoffed. "You think I'll believe that..huh? Who did this?"he asked. Sehun sighed. "I won't tell you..if I do.. you'll tell my hyung.. then he will beat that person.. I don't want that"The younger answered as he looked down.

*****

Baekhyun barged in the medical room. Chanyeol glared at his friend. He then looked at Sehun whose wound was getting treated by the nurse. "Who did this?"Baekhyun sounded angry. "Kevin hit you or something?"

"Calm down hyung! I'm okay!". "No you're not..". "I'm going to kill him today.."Baekhyun exclaimed as he got out of the room. Chanyeol stood up. "Stay here until we are back.."he said as he followed his friend.

//---

Chanyeol tried to stop his friend it was of no use. The shorter stood in front of Eric, Kevin's friend who was sitting on his other's friend's lap and scrolling through the mobile. "Yaay Eric.. where's Kevin Moon?"He asked rudely.

"On the rooftop.. probably doing something with Jacob!"the other said without looking at Baekhyun. "He meant Jacob is getting fucked by our friend" Hyunjae corrected the other.

The other two left without responding to Eric and Hyunjae.

---//

"Go and tell them to stop"Baekhyun as he rolled his eyes. Chanyeol stepped forward as he corrects his throat to caught their attention. Kevin and Jacob turned around. "What now? I've stopped bullying your brother..but both of you are still getting on my freaking nerves"Kevin yelled.

"Don't lie.. you're the one who hit my bro"Baekhyun shouted. "I haven't done anything.."The other screamed even louder. Chanyeol was loosing his shit as always. "SHUT UP..IS THIS A WHO CAN SCREAM LOUDER COMPETITION?" Chanyeol yelled.

****

Chanyeol dragged his friend out from there. "I'm going to kill him.. I swear I won't mind living in prison after killing him"Baekhyun said as he rolled his eyes. "You'll regret it later.. there's no wifi in prison idiot". Both of them sighed.

"I'll be back soon"Chanyeol uttered as he walked away without responding to his friend's questions.

~~||~~

"Yaay!!! Kim Yerim!!!"He shouted earning everyone's attention. "Woah!!! You're searching for me"she smirked. "Why did you hit Sehun?"the taller sounded angry. Yeri rolled her eyes. "Answer me!!!". "Yes I smacked his head on the wall"She admitted.

"Why? You lost your mind?"He asked. "I just don't like him!"She mentioned. Chanyeol scoffed. "I don't like you as well.. Can I beat you then?". "Just fuck off girl..stop interfering in our lives"He added.
After that he left.

----------------

Too lazy to write anything else.

Sorry if there's any mistakes.