[Chapter 8]

"S..sorry dude"Baekhyun apologized. "It's ok..no need to apologize.."Chanyeol faked a smile.

Flashback..

After studying for hours, Chanyeol finally remembered that he have to eat something otherwise he's going to pass out. But all he had in his kitchen was ramen. At the same time he was too lazy to go and shop something. He heard a knock all of a sudden. He wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

He sighs as he pour the food on a bowl as soon as he could and went to open the door of his apartment. "Eomma,appa.."He smiled tiredly. "Aren't you gonna welcome us?"His mom said coldly. He can guess that something his wrong. His mom is angry. He sighs.

"Yeah! Please come inside". His parents got inside as he closed the door. Three of them sat on the couch. There was an awkward silence until Chanyeol spoke. "Would you guys like to have some ramen?"He asked. "Nope!"His mom said coldly. "I'm hungry.. I'll eat"His dad answered. He was done with his parents. He wondered what happened between them.

He bought the food for him and his dad. They dig in. "Why you are here by the way? Not to check on me..for sure.. cause we talked on the phone yesterday.."He said while eating.

"Chanyeol-ah we..are going to get divorced.."

Chanyeol's eyes widened after hearing those words from his mom. He never thought that his parents will ever get separated. He always thought them as an example of "couple goals" but here he goes. Forever and always are not meant for everyone.

He swallowed his saliva. "You guys must be kidding"He said glaring at his parents. "Noo honey.. it's confirm..we.. sorry it's not we anymore"His dad spoke glaring at his mother. He rolled his eyes as he continued. "Your mom and I are going to separated forever..". He sighs.

He didn't know what he was going to do after that. Get angry on his parents or cry? He was feeling depressed. "Don't ask me to choose between you guys.. I can't"He mumbled as he looked down. His dad scoffed. "I was about to but as you told not to.. I won't ask".

End of flashback.

"Chanie hyung!"Sehun called out in the middle of solving his math problems. "Hm?"The older replied as he lifted his head up. "Are you okay?"He asked as he pouts.The older chuckled when his heart was breaking. He felt a little happy that someone is worried other than his friend.

"Yes...don't you worry!"He answered as he sips on his coffee. "How can I not.. when you are my hyung.. who's helping me in maths"He said playing with his pencil and eraser. A smile appeared on the older's face. "Sehun-ah..you care about me?"He asked. The younger nodded.

"Why?"He asked. Sehun rolled his eyes as he got annoyed. "So many questions...why can't I care about him..when he's allowed to care.."He mumbled. It was heard by the older. "What did you say?"The older teased. Sehun sighs tiredly. "Nothing!"He said as he start solving the maths he was dealing with earlier. Chanyeol grinned.

--//

"Thank you for walking me home.."Sehun exclaimed as he bowed as always. The older chuckled. "And for the bubble tea"He giggled. "Ooouuu"The other smiled as he ruffled the younger's head. Chanyeol will spent all his money.. only if it's Sehun.

The other blushed like always. "Sehun-ah.."The older called out. The younger hummed in response. "Thank you.."Chanyeol paused for a second then spoke up. "for making me smile when I was not in the state of". He smiled.

"Aishh.."Sehun blushed. "No need to thanks..you deserve to smile like others..you should smile a lottt..why? because you got 32
white teeth.."Sehun exclaimed as he grinned. The other couldn't help but smiled widely. Both of them sighs together after laughing and giggling for a while.

The younger lowered his head as he grabbed the shoulder straps of his backpack. The older bent down as he softly touched the other's rossy cheeks. His eyes widened.  He grabbed the shoulder straps more tightly.  "Sehun-shi"The older called. He slowly lifted his head up. Chanyeol got a little closer. The other closed his eyes.

Chanyeol pecked on the other's forehead lightly. He stood property. He wanted to run away. It was a little awkward but he himself was touched that got the courage to touch Sehun and peck on his forehead. The other pout. "I'm becoming dirty minded" thought the younger. "H..h..hy..hyung-shi"He pouted. He hated himself for stuttering.

"GET INSIDE ALREADY!" Chanyeol exclaimed  as he avoided eye contact with the other. The younger startled. He nodded. "Go home safely"He said as he looked down. Still pouting. The boy seems to have no mercy on Chanyeol. How can Chanyeol control himself after seeing that goddamn pout huh? No wonder the younger was driving Chanyeol crazy.

He got inside. The other sighs heavily. "Darn..PARK CHANYEOL BEHAVE"he warned himself. He rushed towards his home.

-------

Sorry if there's any mistakes.. sorry for not updating.. I hope you like this chapter..✨

SARANGHAJA<3