[Chapter 2]

Baekhyun came near them. Sehun broke the hug with Yeol as he looked at Baekhyun. "Hyung-shi"He hugged Baek as the other hugged him back.

Chanyeol was a little confused cause the boy called his best friend "hyung".

"Wait..h..hyung?"Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun nodded. "Hm! He's my brother.. I told you my brother got transfer here". "I didn't knew"Yeol said smiling awkwardly.

"Yaay... I told you 2 months ago my little brother got transfer here..". Chanyeol could remember. "I wanted you to meet Sehun-ie but you were too lazy"Baek rolled his eyes.

Yeol regretting for not meeting the younger early when he had the chance. "So you're the middle child"Yeol teased his friend who was still hugging his little precious brother.

"PARK CHANYEOL DO YOU WANNA DIE?"Baek said as he broke the hug. As soon as he broke the hug,Sehun hid himself behind his hyung. To be honest Baekhyun hated the word "Middle Child",he prefers others calling him just "a son" of there family. He somehow used to believe that being a middle child is not fun, parents won't give attention.

Though there mom died when Sehun was born,and there dad abandoned them after there mom died. But thanks to there oldest hyung,Kim Minseok..who took care of Sehun and Baekhyun.

~~~//

Yeol apologized for making his friend angry. Baek sighs turned around to see his brother. "Sehun-aa.."He called out. Sehun responded as he hummed. "Sehun..cute name" Chanyeol thought as he chuckled lightly.

"Why were you crying?". Sehun wasn't in the state of telling what happened, neither he wanted his hyung to get worried..nor he wanted to get scold for not telling his brother that he was getting bullied since he joined the school.

"C'mon tell me". Sehun gulped. Baekhyun knew how much stubborn the boy was. "You tell me"He asked Yeol. "Well..."Chanyeol glared at Sehun who was signalling him not to say anything. But Park Chanyeol is another MF...who thought his friend needed to know about this.. mean HE NEEDED TO KNOW. He told everything to Baekhyun.

"AISHHH WHO THE HECK WERE THEY? EEHH I'LL KILL THEM.."Baekhyun yelled. "Don't- I and Minseok-ie Hyung can't see you in jail"Sehun said tearing up. Chanyeol chuckled at how cute the younger was. "Aahh- okay okay"Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"Sehun-ah... From next time if someone tries to mess up with you..tell me.. I'll break all of there bones". "No violence Hyung". Baekhyun sighs. "Well lemme introduce you to this tall giant". Chanyeol scoffed. "Why you're creating a bad impression huh?".

"Whatever!... So this is Chanyeol Hyung..my friend.."Baekhyun smiled at his brother. Sehun bowed towards Yeol. The taller chuckled. He bent down as he kept his face infront of the younger's which made the younger startled. "annyeong!".

Suddenly the bell rang. "Aahhh finally it's lunch time"Baekhyun said. "OMO I missed a class!"Sehun pout. "Aishhh it doesn't matter..tell your Chicago friend to give you the notes"Baek said casually.

"Wanna have lunch together?"Yeol asked Sehun. He looked at his brother. "Yeah let's go Sehun-ie.. I'll buy you bubble tea!". A smile appeared on the younger's face as he nodded. "Cutie"thought Yeol

---//---

Sehun and Baekhyun walking towards there home after the departure of the school. "Hyung-shi... your friend.."Sehun said lifting his head up to make a eye contact with his brother. Baekhyun looked down. "Hm?". "Is veryyyy tall..". Baekhyun chuckled. "I know right". They continued walking.

Suddenly 2 boys caught there attention. They saw 2 boys kissing there. Sehun's mouth was wide open as he was shock. "EEHH?? Aishhh.. bedroom does exist..why they have to do it on a lane..huh!?"Baekhyun whined. "Sehun-ah don't even glare at them". Sehun nodded. "Let's go home.. we need to arrange something for Xiumin hyung..he passed the college..we need to do it before he comes back from the farewell party". "Yes!". They again started walking.

They took two steps but then again Baekhyun stopped. "What's wrong?"Sehun asked. "The uniform those boys were wearing are familiar to me"Baekhyun answered. "Ahh- Xiumin hyung wears the same uniform for his College"Sehun mentioned.

------------------

Sorry if there's any mistakes..

Kai's mmmh crossed 100 million on YouTube.. I'm soo happy for him.. can't wait for his next comeback 🤧🤟🏻

SARANGHAJA<3