[Chapter 22]

"aahh I miss him!"Sehun yelled as he jumped into his bed. "I want to see him.."he pouted. "What should I do?"he asked himself. He thought for a moment. He eyes lighten up when a idea popped up in his head.

"So clever.. Sehun-ie.."he praised himself.

He took out his phone from his pocket as he sent a text to Chanyeol.

Vivi's owner:
Chanyeeeoool hyung!!!!!!

He waited for his reply he started playing with his fingers. Few minutes he got a reply.

Chanie hyung🦋💌:
???

Sehun scoffed at Chanyeol's reply. "Question marks eh?"He looked at the chat in disbelief. He thought he will get a sweet lovey dovey response but instead he got 3 question marks.

He sighed. "Calm down Hun!"he said to himself.

Vivi's owner:
L

et's eat the dinner together today.. I'll pay..

Chanie hyung🦋💌:
You are missing me.. right?

"What the heck? He caught me?"Sehun question as he stared at him phone screen with a shocked expression. "He is a little smart..i guess..no wonder he got a job in his first attempt"he talked with himself. He sighed. "Or I was too obvious lo nl". He shrugged off his thoughts as he started typing.

Vivi's owner:
Yes or no

Chanie hyung🦋💌:
Okay..see you at your place.

Sehun smiled after reading the text.

Vivi's owner:
🥺🥰🤗❣️

Chanie hyung🦋💌 left the chat.
Vivi's owner left the chat.

*******

Chanyeol smiled after receiving the text. He couldn't wait to get out of the office and meet the younger but poor him as he had to work till 8 pm to finish all the things.

"Soo you're finally dating him"Someone said from behind.

Chanyeol flinched at the voice.He slowly turned around to see the person. "Yunho hyung.. you were peeking at my phone screen?"he asked.

"Um kind of".

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Whatever.. just finish all this works if you don't want boss to scream at you.."Yunho exclaimed as he left. Chanyeol sighed.

******

"I missed you.."

Sehun said with joyful tone as he hugged the older. Chanyeol chuckled lightly as he hugged back.

Both of them sat down on the couch. "Ahh I have something to say"Sehun said all of a sudden making the older startled. Chanyeol frowned. "I have already read the letter inside that book..it was cute.."the younger whispered in Chanyeol's ear.

The older nodded.

"I never knew you're soo romantic..eehh.. writing a love letter..hm?"the younger teased. "Yaa stop teasing teasing me"Chanyeol said slightly blushing. He himself can't believe sometimes that he wrote a letter to someone, that too a love letter.

(Let's go to a flashback)

|| Flashback ||

After watching tons of tutorials of how to write a love letter?  and how to decorate a letter? on YouTube. Chanyeol finally sat down in front of his study table to write the love letter for Sehun.

"You can do this Park Chanyeol.. fighting"he said to himself as he started to write.

[Bold and underlined fonts are what chanyeol wrote in the letter. Sorry in advance as I'm not really good at describing all this..]

Dear Sehunie♡,

Sehunie.. it's me chanyeol hyung.. right now I.. I am very nervous..my hands are shaking terribly right now.. well lemme just say it now. Hun-ah I like you.. I like you a lot..not as a brother. I have liked you at the first sight. You make my heart beat fast. You make me smile the most. Well the reason I like you cause it's you Sehun. You know what everyone knows that I like you.. but my bad you're the one who does not know. Wait now you know..hehe. It's okay if you don't like me back. Chanyeol hyung will always like you and support you. I'll always protect you. Lastly I'll always be by your side.

─ Chanyeol

_______

Sorry if there's any mistakes.

Happy birthday Sehunie❤️