Chapter 18 - "How can I make it up to her?" -Julian

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Who the hell is she? Im so curious. And why is she in Julian's house? That's just weird. Ugh. But wait. Why am I feeling weird? I mean, is this what they call "jealousy"? I think it is. I hate this feeling. Im not suppose to be jealous because Julian isn't even my boyfriend or something. Ugh I guess Michelle is right. Love is pain.

I put my earphones and turned up the volume of my ipod as I text my sister.

MESSAGE TO: Michelle Gomez

Hey mich, I need your advice :(

After a couple of minutes, she replied.

MESSAGE FROM: Michelle Gomez

Hi sweetie! Yeah sure! What's wrong?

I replied.

MESSAGE TO: Michelle Gomez

You see, I kind of like someone right now.... and I was with him a few minutes ago. Then this girl appeared. I have no idea who she is but Im guessing she's Julian's "special friend". I just wanna ask, why am I jealous?

Message sent! I waited for michelle's reply. It has been 10 minutes and I keep on looking at my phone to see if she has replied.

"Ma'am we're here." the cab driver said. I paid and got off the car. Walked towards the building and saw Veronica.

"Hey lovely! How are you?" Veronica said.

"Not really good, veronica. Im pissed off." I said as I place my elbows on top of her table and frown.

"What's wrong honey? What happened?"

"I dont know. I just.. I just think Im jealous.. cause I kind of like someone right now."

"Ooooohhh lovelife aye? Well, if you really like him just go! Follow your heart! But bring your mind with you." she said as she taps my hand and gives me a sweet smile.

"I guess your right veronica. But he belongs to someone else. Maybe i'll just have to forget him. But thanks tho!" I said. I was about to leave her but she pulled my hand.

"Allie wait! Are you 100% sure that the girl is really his girlfriend? Did you let him explain to you? Think sweetie. Think deep." she said. I didn't know how to respond to what she said. So I just smiled and went to my room.

I opened the door and saw Keith watching tv.

"Heyyyy where have you been Allie?! Didn't you receive my text??" she said.

"Hi. sorry I forgot to check my phone." I said with a not-so-happy-face.

"Hey whats wrong? You okay? Where have you been?" she said and went towards me, shaking me.

"Im fine dont worry. I went to Julian's house to give him back his phone. He left it here last night."

"He was here last night?"

"He slept here last night."

"Ohh how sweet! Are you guys together? HAHAHA kidding"

"Oh shut up keith im not in the mood." I said and sat on my bed.

"Aw someones in a bad mood. What happened bestie?" she said and sat with me, putting her arms around me.

I told her every single detail and she said the exact same thing that Veronica told me. Maybe I really have to let him explain? Ugh gosh Im so stupid.

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Julian I can tell her everything! I can prove her wrong! I swear. I'm so sorry." Alana said.

"No its fine I can do it myself. Dont worry its not your fault." I said. I went to my room and lay down on my bed. I started thinking, and thinking and thinking. How can I make it up to her?

______________________________________________________________

How can HE make it up to Allie?