Chapter 34 - Best Day with my Family!

Good morning world! :D Time check: 9:20 am. I opened my phone and saw Michelle's text message.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: MICHELLE GOMEZ

See you at lunch time baby girl! :)

I replied.

TEXT MESSAGE TO: MICHELLE GOMEZ

See you my lovely sister!!! :*

For the 100th time, I AM SO EXCITED! Wooh!

"Good morning Keith!" I said and looked at her with a smile. She just smiled because she was talking to somebody at the phone. "Who's that?" I asked. "Chaz! Say hi!" she gave me the phone. "Hi Chaz!" I said. "Yo Allie!" and convo's over lol.

As I was saying, I'm gonna grab some breakfast so I decided to go to the cafeteria alone. I like to eat pasta. I'm a pasta monster!

"Pasta please!" I told the lady and she gave me a plate full of pasta. YUMMY. "Thank you!" I said with a smile.

Oh yes this is life! Hmm yummy! Come to momma! Aaaaaaaahhhhh mmm!

"Enjoying your meal huh?" I turned to my back. "Oh hey Nathan! Have you eaten?" then he chuckled. "You uhh.... you got something on your lips." he chuckled again, pointing at my lips with his pointy finger. "What?" I got the tissue and wiped my lips then found out that the pasta sauce was all over my lips. How embarrassing. "Oh my gosh."

"No no it's alright don't worry! I don't mind.. :)" he smiled.

"Don't take this the wrong way but, why are you here? With your bike?" I asked.

"Let's see umm.. I'm about to go to the bookstore to buy some stuffs but I saw you eating here alone. So I decided to stop by. ;)" he explained.

"Oh." I replied, continued eating. "So.. are you good alone?" he asked. "Uhuh!" I nodded.

"By the way, may I ask you something?" he asked, once again. "Sure. What is it?"

"Where's your boyfriend? Uh what's his name again... uhhh... Ju.....-"

"Julian! And he's not my boyfriend alright!"

"Oh sorry. But where is he? He doesn't study here?" he asked. Okay he's staring to bother me.

"He studies in a regular school. Okay I gotta go, bye!" I stood up and grabbed my plate then walked away. Gosh ang daming tanong. I know what I did was kind of rude but, oh well.

TIME CHECK: 10:25 am

Walking back to our room, woah I'm full thank you Lord for such good breakfast! Sigh. It has been a week without seeing Julian. Just hearing his voice through the phone. That's not enough :( I totally miss him. But I think its weird... I mean, he's not my boyfriend and I'm not really suppose to see him everyday. Ugh who am I kidding? I love him. That's why.  

As soon as I got to the door, I opened it and went inside. "Heyya you're back!" Keith said. "I am so bored. SO BORED." I complained and  messed up my hair with both of my hands. "UGGHHH."

"Dude just wait c'mon! Hahahaha. A few more hours and you'll finally see your family!" she laughed.

"I can't wait." I replied and pouted my lips.

I laid down on my bed facing down, my left arm was hanging on the side of my bed. "For the second time, I am so bored." I complained again.

"Call Julian! He's the only one who can ditch your boredom! And the only one who can make you smile!" he teased.