Chapter 32 - I Miss Him

*After 2 hours*

It's 12:03 pm and we're having an activity. Pretty fun though! You just have to choose a partner and summarize all the things Ms. Santiago had discussed. Good thing Keith is a very good listener! She dictated everything and I was the one writing it. Then we're finally done.

I stood up and walked towards ms. Santiago. "Here you go miss!" I said and gave her the paper. "Thanks dear!" she replied and got the paper. I turned around and Nathan accidentally bumped me. "Ouch." I reacted. He chuckled, "Sorry."

I laughed and rolled my eyes then walked away. I sat on my chair and Keith whispered to me. "I saw that. He did it on purpose." and nodded. "Who? Nathan?" I asked and raised both of my eye brows. "Yeah. I saw it." she replied. I ignored Keith and started thinking. Why the hell would he do that? Ughh oh whatever.

Then the bell finally ran again. Lunch time! We walked to the cafeteria and waited for Abby and Tyler.

"Keith...." I said. She looked at me and raised both of her eye brows. "Yeah?"

I sighed. "I miss him. I miss him so much. :(" I pouted. "Awww Julian? :(" she replied and put her hand on my back. "Yeah." I replied, resting my head on her shoulder. "Aww why don't you text him right now?" she asked.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and there was a text message from him. I opened it and it says:

"I miss you:("

Awwwww. I'll try to call him.

*Ringing*

He's not answering. Maybe it's not yet their lunch time...

*Call ended*

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Ang tagal naman maglunch. Oh well 5 minutes nalang, kaya to. I wanna call her na. I miss her so much. I wonder what she's doing right now, is she thinking about me too? Sigh. I still can't get over in what happened few weeks ago. Sayang yung effort ko. But for the nth time, I'm not mad. I guess it's not really the right time para ligawan siya.

"Julian?" someone tapped my back. I turned and saw a girl. I raised both of my eye brows. "Julian right?" she added. "Yeah, how did you know?" I asked. She giggled silently, "I'm Alana's best friend! She showed me a picture of you that's why I kind of remembered your face." she said.

"Ahhh ikaw pala yun! Hi there! What's your name nga pala?" I asked. "Franchesca! But you can call me Chesca." she smiled. "Oh hey Chesca! Nice to meet you!" I said, offering a handshake. We shook hands and smiled at each other. Then the bell rang. Hay salamat!

Walking towards the door with my hands in my pocket, Franchesca tapped my back again. I turned around. "Can we have lunch together?" she asked. I nodded, "Sure."

When we got to the cafeteria, I immediately grabbed my phone and called Allie. "Bili lang ako ng food ah!" Franchesca said. "Okay." I replied.

*Ringing*

"Hi handsome!" Allie picked up the phone.

"Hey beautiful! I miss you so much. SO MUCH." I did that 'cute baby voice'.

"Aww I miss you too!" she did the same thing. She's so cute okay.

"So, how's your day so far? Do you like your new classmates?" I asked.

"It's good! Yeah they're all so friendly! How about you??" she answered.

"Well, same thing! Do you remember Alana?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Her best friend, Franchesca, studies here too!"

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, do you remember that boy who accidentally hit me with his bike?"

"Yeah that boy. Why?"

"He's my classmate."

I stopped and blinked for like 3 times. "What?"

"Don't worry, he's not that bad!" she laughed.

"Sabihin mo sakanya wag kang kakausapin." I said with a tough voice.

"Juliaaan." she said with a calm voice.

"Ano?"

"Give him a chance. Malay mo mabait naman! Chaka hindi naman niya sinasadya eh." she answered.

I sighed. "Okay. Just don't fall inlove with him, please."

She laughed. "Hahaha I won't! Trust me. :)"

"I trust you. Okay so what are you having for lunch?" I asked.

"Hmm. You first!" she answered.

"Julian! Why don't you grab your lunch now?" Franchesca said as she sits down in front of me. "Yeah I will." I said and stood up.

"Who was that?" Allie asked with her high-but-not-so-high tone of voice.

"Oh that was Franchesca! Right now I'm gonna grab my lunch!" I said with my low voice.

"Ohh. So you're eating lunch with her?"

"Yes. Eh wala kasi siyang kasabay eh, sinabayan ko na!" I said.

"Oh." she replied.

"I got my pasta na! So what are you eating, beautiful?" I asked, smiling.

"Fried chicken with rice." she said. She sounds pissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked again as I walk back to our table and sits down.

"You're eating lunch with another girl. That made me sad. :(" she did her cute baby voice again.

I chuckled. "Ikaw talaga! Alam mo namang ikaw lang diba?" I smiled.

She giggled cutely. "Very good! Haha hay sige na let's eat na. Let's talk later ha!"

"Can we just eat and talk at the same time?" I asked. "Can we just talk later?" I replied.

"Okay whatever you want beautiful! Bye bye!"

"Bye handsome!"

*CALL ENDED*

Now I'm smiling :)

"Was that your girlfriend?" Franchesca asked.

"I wish." I laughed. "We're not officially together.. yet."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Di ko pa siya nililigawan eh.." I replied.

"Ligawan mo na!"

"Not yet. I'm waiting for the right time."

"Okay then."

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Abby come with me , I'll return my plate there." I said. "Sure."

I returned my plate and got back to our table. I pouted my lips and put my elbow on the table, resting my cheeks on the hand.

"Hey baby girl what's wrong?" Keith asked.

"He's eating lunch with a girl. Should I be jealous?" I pouted.

"Of course not! You should know that Julian loves you so much." she replied.

"But we're not officially together.. and I know I dont have the right to be jealous."

"Hey, you don't have to be jealous!! Just smile okay? She's just a friend."

Sigh.

______________________________________________________