Chapter 55 - He Quits

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"And action!" Sir Stephan shouted.

"My lady, Cinderella, my never-ending love.. Thou went to live thy life but why did thou have to go?"

"My man, I am afraid I must go. Oh my love, thou must forgive me."

"Thou took my heart away, and now I miss thou so. Cinderella, I love..... I..... I love-"

"CUT!!!!!!!!!!" Sir Stephan yelled disappointedly.

He walked briskly towards me, crossing his arms. "And what seems to be the problem, Mr. Trono?" I let go of Chesca hands and stressfully held my forehead. "I don't know. I just.. I just can't do it, Sir." I tiredly sat on the chair where Mr. Stephan was sitting before he stood up and yelled at me.

Seriously, I can't do it. I don't want to do it and I'm not doing it anymore! I feel so awkward around Chesca and I don't feel comfortable at all. "WHAT?!" He dramatically screamed. Why does he love doing that? It is so annoying. "I don't want to do it, sir!" I stood up and yelled back at him. "And I don't care if you give me an F as a grade. I quit." I added and grabbed the fake crown that was on my head and threw it on the floor and walked outside the auditorium. I hope I did the right thing.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I turned around and saw Chesca leaning on the door outside the audi. "I'm going home." I turned my back on her and continued pacing. "Julian, you can't just walk out on me!" She shouted. I ignored her silly drama and proceeded to the classroom to get my backpack and leave. Forgive me for being rude but I think I did the right thing as Allie's boyfriend. From now on, I'll be staying away from Chesca. And that's for sure.

Finally driving home, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and called Allie.

*Ringing*

"Hi baby!" Her voice suddenly made me feel better.

"Hey." I replied, feeling all disappointed.

"What's with my boyfie's cracky voice? Are you in a bad mood?"

"Yes. And I want to see you right now. I'm on my way to your dorm. I'll see you in five."

"Sure!" she replied.

*Call Ended*

I'm finally going to see her again. YES.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Listening to some random songs right now with Keith out of boredom. But thank God it's Friday! Hmm. Still got no plans for tomorrow.

*Knock knock knock*

It's probably Julian. So I excitedly ran to the door and opened it. "Hey!" I gave Julian a warm welcome and immediately hugged him tight. He held my waist and hugged me tight then kissed my cheek. "Missed you.." He whispered to my ear. Oh-oh, butterflies in my stomach again. "How are you?" I let go of him but my arms were around his neck, smoothly slipping my fingers through his back hair. "Stressed. How about you?" He replied with a pout. "What's wrong??" I asked, pulling his arms towards the room and closed the door. Then he sat beside Keith-on her bed- and leaned on the wall like a depressed little kid who wasn't able to eat ice cream all day.

He sighed and held my arms as I sat on in front of him. "Tell me." I jiggled his arms. He took a deep breath, sliding his fingers on his forehead stressfully. "There was-kind of-a misunderstanding earlier, during our practice for the Cinderella play. It was between me and our director, Mr. Stephan." He explained, still sliding his fingers on his forehead. "And??" I jiggled his arms once again. "And then.. I quitted being the prince." He looks at me sadly.

He quitted? But why would he do that? But wait, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

"But why did you quit sweetie?" I curiously asked, full of concern. "I don't know. Maybe I'm just not in the mood for those kind of activities. And I'm not comfortable with Chesca either." He admitted. Wow, so I'm not the only one. Well, I think it's a good thing that he quitted for that reason. "Did I do the right thing?" He grips my hand and stares at me closely. I nodded and gave him a convincing smile. "Julian don't stress yourself that much. It's okay! If you think you did the right thing, then you did. There's nothing to worry about." I smiled again.

I have to say, he looks so adorable when he's stressed out. Is it just me or there's really something about the way he frowns? I find it really cute.

"Babe?" He snaps his fingers in front of me and chuckles. "What?" I looked at his beautiful eyes. "Didn't you hear what I just said?" He asked. Was I day dreaming the whole time he was talking? I think I got carried away. "Uh I'm sorry what was that?" I shook my head and paid more attention on him. "Do I really have to start all over again?" He chuckles cutely and inserts a strand of my hair in my ear. "Yes please." I giggled. "Okay then." He clears his throat and rubs his hands together. "Well, I have a thing this Sunday. During our PE class, some man excused me and gave me a brown folder. I opened the folder and there was a bond paper with words written:

"We, the Airforce Dance Company, are inviting you, Mr. Julian Trono, to participate in our program this Sunday. We would love to watch you perform and dance for a huge crowd and we are looking forward to meet you. Thank you!"

-so yeah that's about it!" He gladly said. My eyes broadened and I jumped in happiness. "OMG REALLY? That's amazing!!" I exclaimed and hugged him tight. "I'm so proud of you!" He tapped my back twice. "Babe, I can't breathe." He gasped. I let go of him and we laughed.

This is amazing! It's going to be my first time to watch him perform on stage. I am so excited. Like so excited right now.

______________________________________________________________________