Chapter 53 - Mixed Emotions

Good news! I'm okay now and I'll be able to go to school.Thank God!

"Let's go!" Keith screamed as we hurried to the door and proceeded to the other building. This time, we came in early. Our classmates crowded around me and asked simultaneously, "How are you, Allie?" "Are you feeling better now?" "Oh my god Allie, what happened?!"

"Guys, thanks for caring but please give me some space I can't breathe." I laughed, they laughed too. "Sorry, we got carried away." They created some space for me so Keith and I proceeded to our seats and fixed our things. "So what happened?" Ariana, our class president, asked then everyone sat on the floor looking like little kids who are eager to listen to a fairy tale story.

I explained every detail that happened to me-I'm pretty sure you know everything- then after that, I walked out of the classroom-grabbed my phone out of my uniform pocket-and called Julian.

He picked up.

"Hey good morning my beautiful lady!"

"Good morning my handsome man! What's up?"

"On my way to school! How about you?"

"At school! I'm actually outside the classroom.. got a little bored and decided to call you. Oh and guess what!!"

"Actually, I was about to call you but when I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, you were already calling. And what??"

"I'm wearing the charm bracelet you gave me." I giggled.

"Thank you Lord! You finally wore it haha!"

"Will I see you later sweetie?" I asked.

"Uhh.. babe I don't think so."

"What? Why not babe?"

"Chesca and I will rehearse our lines later. But I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow, okay?"

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Oh baby I gotta go.. bye!"

"Oh okay bye I love you!"

"Love you too!"

*Call Ended*

I ran inside the room before some teacher catch me outside. I sat on my chair and buried my phone inside my backpack. I took a deep breath.

"What's wrong?" Keith asked, looking all worried. "Keith, I don't want to be jealous.." I ran a hand to my face and rested my head on her shoulder. "What are you talking about?" Keith laughed and wrapped her arms around me. "It's about this Chesca girl. She's Julian's classmate and his leading lady on their school play, A Cinderella Story." I explained with a hard feeling.

She laughed for the second time. "Why are you laughing can you not!" I screamed on top of my throat and cupped my cheeks with my hands with a pouty expression on my face. "Dude, she's nothing okay? There's nothing to worry about!! Do you trust Julian?" She shook my shoulders. "I do!! It's that Chesca I don't trust."

"Look, I'll make sure nothing's going on between them okay? Julian loves you so much! And I know him too well, when he's inlove.. he's really inlove." she replied.

Allie don't be jealous. There's nothing to be jealous at. Yes, that's right.

A couple of hours have passed, lunch time!

I was walking slowly towards our table with the tray in my hands, suddenly I heard the voice of the wicked witch of the west, Tiffany Garcia. Do you remember the time when my lunch accidentally flew into the air and landed directly on a girl's uniform? That's her.

"What a nice charm bracelet you got there!! Is it from.. Hmm what is that place? Oh yeah, garbage??"

I dropped my tray on our table first, then turned around and crossed my arms. "Oh I'm sorry, did I forget to land another food on your uniform? oops." I said full of sarcasm and rolled my eyes. She faked a giggle which I find extremely annoying. "Oh please. Look who's talking?" she laughed like a devil-which she really is. "Poor little girl who decided to hug the floor the other day." again, she and her 'friend' laughed.

Tyler, Abby and Keith sat on our table and watched the drama.

"For your information, I fainted and I'm not ashamed of it. Oh an by the way, my boyfriend was the one who gave me this bracelet you're talking about." I raised one eye brow and looked at her like she's a little insect I could step on.

"NATHAN?!" she angrily screamed like a roaring tiger.

"What??" I squeaked. "No!! Unbelievable!"

"Is Nathan your boyfriend?!" she screamed once again. You have no idea how much I want to shoot a huge ball inside her mouth.

"NO! Okay listen, I have a boyfriend named Julian. Now will you stop annoying the hell out of me? Now I see why you keep on pestering me. You obviously like Nathan but he doesn't like you back right?" I tauntingly said.

"Oh shut up!" she stomped her feet and turned her back on me and walked away.

"Okay then." I said to myself. I sat on our bench and started indulging food.

"She's annoying, isn't she?" Tyler placed his elbows on the table, cupping his hands on his cheek. I moaned irritably and continued chewing bacons inside my mouth.

Wow she is one annoying girl who I'd love to face-palm all day. Is that the only reason she kept on bugging me? It's so immature of her! Is she really a mean girl or a mean girl wanna be? Whatever. She isn't even worth it.

"Allie." Abby interrupted my moment of shoving bacons inside my mouth. "Allie." She repeated, I ignored and continued chewing and chewing. "ALLIE GOMEZ YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND." She wiggled my shoulder and stared at me for a while. "WHAT?!" I screamed with my huge eyes laid on her. "You know you're a mess, right?" she raised both of her eyebrows and tapped my shoulder twice. I looked at the table and found it full of bacon tidbits. I was chewing it all of, not even noticing I was also making a mess. "I am a messy kid." I sighed and put my head down on the table. "What's wrong with you, kid?" Tyler asked, sliding his hand forward and backward on my back.

"Let me guess." Keith said. "It's about Chesca?" I gave Keith a thumbs up, still sticking my whole forehead on the table. "Hey cheer up!" She said in her most caring tone of voice. I lifted my head up, striking a pouty lips, and took a deep breath. "Am I being exaggerated?" They all nodded.

Okay fine I am being all exaggerated or something but Julian is my first love and I think I'm experiencing what they call jealousy for the first time. No, second time I mean. The first time was when I saw Alana with him in his house. Urgh.

_____________________________________________________________________