Chapter 20 - "Would you like to dance?"

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

What the hell is Allie doing at the rooftop? I just hope she's not going to kill herself. woah wait. SUICIDE?!?! WHAT THE.

I ran like a runner of 50M sprint going to the rooftop cause Im freaking scared. I hope she's fine there.

Okay I'm here now. Where is she?

I looked everywhere. I'm scared. I'm more than scared. I'm trembling with fear. WHERE IS SHE?!?!

Oh wait. I see a girl.

Hey she's there! Now I'm smiling. :) Okay let's do this.

I see her leaning on the railing, staring at the view. She seems to like it huh? Oh well. I'm walking towards her, slowly. I dont wanna scare her so I should call her now. No, I can't do that. I'm shy. No im scared. I hope she'll understand. I like her so much. And I hope she likes me too. Ok I'll stop. I walked closer, and closer. Goodluck to me.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Its been a while. But Im loving the view. I remembered alot of things when I was a kid.

Wait, I feel something. Is somebody behind me? Oh geez. Is it a ghost sending shivers at my back? I hope not. :s :s :s

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I lift my hand and slowly tap her shoulder. Okay here goes.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

OH. MY. HOLY. GOSH. SOMEONE JUST TAPPED MY SHOULDER. here goes my ninja moves.

"HHHYYYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" I said as I held its hand and kicked the person. But oopss I got off-balanced so we both fell on the ground. I was on top of............... JULIAN?!?! It was him all along?!?!

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"OWWW OOOHH AH OWWW THATS PAINFUL ALLIE!" I said. What the hell did she do to me?! I wasn't expecting that. Ohhhhh my back really hurts. AND MY HAND.

But wait.. we both fell on the ground and she's on top of me right now. As in NOW. I stared at her attractive eyes..

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'M SO SO SO SORRY JULIAN I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOU. IM SORRY!!!" Oh no what have I done.

I forgot. Im on top of him. But I like to stare at his lovely eyes. Im falling inlove again. Woah wait..

I stood up and helped him stand. That was a bit hard cause he's really in pain.

"Stand slowy. Cmon you can do this." I said as I held his hand and his back. I carefully pulled him and it was a success. But, he's still in pain. "Hey, I'm sorry Allie." he said. "I should be the one to say sorry, Julian. You want me to bring you in the hospital?" I asked.

"No no Im fine. And its not about that Allie. Its about last night..." he said.

I looked down and felt sad again. But he lifted my chin up and said, "I'm sorry. But let me explain, okay?" he said, with his calm-deep-hot voice. "Okay" I answered.

"Alana is my childhood bestfriend. We've been bestfriends since we were 4 til' now. And I treat her as my sister. She treats me as her brother. No malishas, Allie. Please, please believe me!"

"I don't believe you." I said and removed his hand on my chin.

"Allie you have to believe me! I'm telling you the truth!!"

"I still don't.."

"......" he didn't say anything, but he looked down. Way deep inside, I believe him. It's just that, I'm afraid that he'll fall inlove with me. I never told you guys but I told Julian before that he has to promise he won't fall inlove with me.

"Allie..." he said with his deep voice.

I looked at him.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked and gave his hand to me.

"Sure" I said and smiled a bit. I held his hand and followed him..

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Well, here goes plan c. Yep, I skipped plan b. I have no guts yet to tell her how I really feel. So I asked her to dance. Cause dance moves speak louder than words.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I really don't know how to dance much but anything for Julian.

 He held my hand with his left hand, and my waist with his right hand. Together we sway slowly and started dancing with no music. It was cute and romantic but awkward at the same time.

"Do you need music?" he asked. "Sure." I answered. He played the song 'Can I Have This Dance' from High School Musical 3. I love that song. Its so romantic.

Anyway, we danced and stared at each other. The way he looks at me.. I feel wonder, beauty, happiness, joy, and love. Gosh, I am falling inlove with him. Im currently dancing with Julian. It feels so right. Its the first time I felt this..

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Sobrang lakas ng tama ko sakanya. It's the first time I felt this and she might be the one for me. I like her so much and I hope the feelings mutual. I dont want any 'puppy love'.. I want love to be love. I'll make her happy everyday and I'll do everything for her.

I kind of broke her rule. I promised not to fall inlove with her. But, too late. She's a beautiful, nice girl. Sino bang hindi maiinlove sakanya? She's perfect to me..

"Allie...." I said, nervously..

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I looked at Julian and said, "yes?"

"..........I'm inlove with you..." he said with his soft-deep-serious voice. We stopped swaying.

Oh my gosh this isn't good.

My eyes became big, I stopped reacting, I was in huge shock. "I told you not to fall inlove with me..." I said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect this to happen, Its just that--"

Before Julian had finished his sentence, I kissed him on the cheek and smiled. Now would be the time to say something. "Its okay. I..... I understand."

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW 

Woah did she just kiss me on my cheek? Woah woah. I know Im a boy but I think Im blushing. LOL.

"Woah. Why did you do that? Does that mean...."

"Yes. It means I like you too." she said smiling.

Today is the BEST DAY of my entire life! But its not yet confirmed. We just like each other, but we're not together. We need more time to know each other.

I'm so happy and "YES!!!!!" is the only word I can say. "Yess!!!!! Yesss! Yes!!!!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Hey stop it relax! Hahaha" she said, happily. She was laughing at me.

"And why are you laughing at me? Hmm." I asked, pretending to be mad but that didn't work out.

"Cause you're so funny? Haha no im just kidding. I'm so happy, Julian." she said.

I held her both hands and said, "Same here, Allie. You don't know how happy I am right now. Cause the girl of my dreams likes me too. I love this feeling!"

She giggles.

"So... are we cool?" I asked with my handsome-appealing-face lol

"Yes we are!" she answered.

I laughed then I hugged her and she hugged me then I kissed her forehead. I put my hand on her cheek and rubbed my thumb. We smiled at each other and to be honest this moment is perfect. I love Allie. I love her so much. And nothing can change that.

_________________________________________________