Chapter 38 - Infatuation

*After several hours*

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Keith I'm done with homeworks!!" I screamed.

"Thanks Allie!!!" she replied screaming too, while taking a shower.

I put our books back in our bags and laid down on my bed. Damn my right hand hurts. I so hate writing. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. It's spongebob on nickelodeon! I ain't too old for this show hmkay. Then Keith got out of the bathroom. "Your turn!" she said. I stood up, grabbed my towel, picked some casual clothes from my closet, and proceeded to the bathroom. Bath time!

KEITH'S POINT OF VIEW

Drying my hair in front of the electric fan near the aircon while watching spongebob! All time favorite tv show on nick.

*Knock knock knock*

"Who is it?" I asked with a loud voice. "It's Veronica!"

So I stood up with my towel wrapped on my shoulders and opened the door. "Heya!" I said. "Hi would you please give this to Allie?" she gave me a card. "It's from Julian. Thanks!" she replied and left. Okay what is this card for? I closed the door as I read the card and smile. I sat on my bed and blushed. How cute is that! My two best friends turned into love birds. Aww!

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I got out the shower and brushed my white pearls. I meant teeth. Then put my clothes on and got out of the bathroom. "Ahhh I feel fresh." I said. "Oh hey umm uh you got a card from... from somebody." Keith raised both of her eye brows up and down twice. "What card?" I asked. "Over there!" she replied, pointing at the card placed on my side table.

I walked towards my table and grabbed the card. It was from Julian! I smiled and blushed as I read the writings on the front page.

"I try to see a world without you, for me it can never exist. You're the one, and I know I have never loved anyone like this before. Thanks to you I am free to be all the things I wanna be. You make me wanna be a better me... :)"

Aww oh my gosh. I don't know what to say, to react or whatever. My heart beats fast, butterflies are taking over my stomach, I'm currently blushing right now.

"He's so sweet right?" Keith smirked.

"Yeah." I nodded and blushed. "That's it, i'm gonna go to his studio right now and see him." I said as I ran towards the door.

"Take care kid!" Keith exclaimed. Then I closed the door. I ran to the elevator, then to the lobby.

"Got it?" Veronica asked. I showed her the card i'm holding and she smiled. I walked outside the gate and looked for a cab. Finally, I found one.

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Homeworks are not cool. NOT COOL. Urghh I'm sitting here on the chair in front of the red receptionist table, doing my geometry homework alone. I need inspiration.

So I unlocked my phone, touched the "Photos" icon, and looked for Allie's stolen picture. I'm not a stalker but I love taking stolen pics. There she is, so beautiful. Okay I'm good! Back to my assignment.

*Knock Knock*

I turned around and saw sir Eauj Corpuz (a dance teacher of my studio) outside, wearing a black beanie, a white good lookin' hoodie, basketball shorts and black rockin' sneakers. I stood up and pulled the door.