Chapter 2 - Getting Ready For Dormed-Life

So I fell asleep on the cream couch next to my bed and had another dream about that boy again. He likes another girl and so he left me. That made me even more upset, even though it was just a dream. I scratched my eyes and saw Michelle beside me so I sat up, facing to the other side where I don't see her.

"You okay baby girl?" Michelle asked with a soft tone of voice.

"Does this face look okay to you?" I said and pointed my finger towards my so-called poker face.

"Allie.." she put her arms around me and hugged me like a teddy bear. "That's okay lil' sis. I've been there before!" she added.

"How was it like?" I asked, still keeping a straight face on.

"Well, its pretty fun at the end!"

"Pretty fun? Huh? You said it sucks!"

"Yeah it does! But that was at the start! When you get used to it, no big deal! It's a bit fun!"

"Ohh. But did you have good friends? Are they geeks?"

"Dude! Hahahahahahahahaha! I was just kidding about that! Of course I had good friends!" Michelle said, laughing alot.

"Oh what the heck Michelle! Thats not funny!" I said, not laughing, but smiled in relief.

"Hahahaha! But the only technique here is to be friends with your roommate!"

"What? I'll be having a roommate?"

"Yep!"

"Omg.. what if my roommate is a nerd?! Or has bad smell?! Or what so ever disgusting stuffs?!"

"Dude chill!! You can change the room if you want!"

"Ohh thats good thats good. Wheewww!"

Me and Michelle talked alot about the dormed-school life. She also told her unforgettable experiences that made me feel a lot better. I'm so glad to have Michelle as my big sis. I love her so much.

Then mom suddenly entered the room. I started frowning again when I saw her and that's probably because she hid something from me-that made me feel a slight heart ache.

"Hey sweetie!" she said with her most loving tone of voice.

I faked a smile.

"Aww are you still mad at mommy?" She said as she sits in the couch beside me and Michelle.

"I don't know mom. Michelle made me feel a bit better.." I replied.

"I know, I told her to do that. But I'm so so sorry sweetie! I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Sorry!" Mommy said, holding my hands.

"Ohh. its okay mommy.."

"I know what I did was wrong so I'm sorry!"

"It's okay mommy.."

"Give momma huggy?" mom said as she reached out her arms.

"Suree hehe." I answered and hugged mommy super tight.

"So, are we good babygirl?"

"Yes mom! hehe"

"That's a good girl!" she said as she started squeezing my cheeks like a baby.

"Mom! I'm 15!! Stop! Hahahahaha!"

"Oh who cares!!"

"I do! Ohhh whatever hahaha! Love you mommy!"

"Oh I love you too and your sister!" She said as she hugs me and Michelle and kisses our foreheads.

So yeah me and mom are good, and I now accept the dormed-life so no biggy! I got 5 more days to prepare and to stay home with them. Goodluck to mee.

_______________________________________________________________

Heyy again! Well I hope you guys liked and understand the 2nd chapter! Watch out for the next part hehe adios! xx