Chapter 22 - Allie's Oath

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Then we finally arrived at the mall. He got off the car and opened the door for me, how sweet. Then we went inside.

"Okay, where do you wanna eat?" he asked.

"You choose :)" I said.

"No, I want you to choose :)" he replied.

"Well, at CIBO :)"

"Surething! Let's go!" he said and quickly grabbed my hand and held it.

"Julian.. no..."

"Oh im sorry.." he let go of my hand and we stopped walking.

"I'm sorry too. You see, I have this oath to myself."

"And?"

"And it says 'No holding hands, no 'i love you', no calling of 'babe or baby' and most of all, no kissing unless you are in a commitment or relationship' so I hope you respect that.." I said with a sweet smile.

"That's not a problem! With all due respect, I ask you to reconsider it." He wiggled his eye brows up and down and chuckled.

"Good!" I said.

We got to CIBO and sat on a table for two and ordered. After that, we talked again.

"I'm thankful right now cause I don't even feel any awkwardness between you and me." I said. "So is that a good thing or?" He raised his eye brows and curiously asked. "Good thing, silly!"

"Wow! Thanks :)" he said with an attractive smile. "Gusto ko kasi kapag may ka-date, happy go lucky lang. Enjoy the moment. Parang bestfriends lang ;)"

"Know what, you're future girlfriend would be extremely lucky to have you. You're a very caring & loving boy :)" I said and placed my hand on top of his but of course no 'malisha'.

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

I didn't know what to say to Allie so I just gave her a smile. A smile that means "I want you to be my future girlfriend".

Minutes have passed and we started eating while chatting of course. Mas lalo ko siyang nakikilala, mas lalo ko siyang nagugustuhan. She's really the one. I hope so. This is the best day of my life. It's our first date but I feel like we've been dating since we've met.

She has this personality that I like most which is interesting and funny. She's perfect.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I'm currently having fun right now because our conversation won't end. He's awesome, I like it. We're flowing and he's not boring, he's fantastic. He has a great personality. It's like we've been friends since the day we were born. LOL I'm serious, that's what I feel right now. This is the best day of my life.

After we eat, he paid the bill and I keep on forcing him to take my money.

"There's no need for you to pay me! It's alright I got it. :)" he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! :)"

"Aww thanks Julian :)" I said.

While strolling around the mall, I saw my friends Abby and Tyler. Woah!

"Abby!! Tyler!! Over here!!" I said and called their attention.

"ALLIE?!" they both said and ran towards me.

"Oh my gosh!! Its you!! I missed you girl!" Tyler said and hugged me tight.