Chapter 30 - First Day of School

*AFTER A FEW WEEKS*

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

"ALLIE!!!! WAKE UP ITS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL C'MON!!!!" I slowly opened my eyes cause I heard Keith screaming on the top of her throat, pulling and pushing my whole body (shaking is a better term) and she was wearing sando and shorts.

I ground and hid my head under my pillow. "I'm sleepingggg"

"Dude come on get up we have school today, CMON!! I don't want to be late!!!" and there she goes again.

I got up with my super duper ultra mega messy hair and my eyes were half open. "Okay fine I'm up okay." I yawned and stretched out my arms. "Haaaaa. It's gonna be a good day today!" I said with a smile. 

"Thank goodness you're awake! Ok take a shower and do your stuffs, I'm gonna wear my uniform now." she said and ran to her uniform.

By the way, the uniform of our school is soooo cute! See, we wear this blouse with a blue ribbon in the collar and blue skirt. And we're required to wear knee socks with our black leather shoes. But we only wear that uniform twice a week (every Mondays and Wednesdays) and for Tuesday, Thursday and Friday we can wear civilian.

So I ran to the bathroom and did my daily routines. Oh I'm feeling that "first day of school" feels. I know I should be used to this feeling but I'm still not used to it. I'm already a junior, can you believe that? Hmm, I wonder who my classmates are. I just hope Abby and Tyler are one of 'em.

30 minutes have passed and I'm already wearing my uniform. Ooohh that's cute. Now I just have to spray some perfume on my neck and of course my whole body. Done! Now comb my hair....... and it's time to go!

"Aw we look so cute!!!" Keith giggled.

I looked at her from head to toe and smiled. "I know right!!! Aw I'm so excited!!" I exclaimed while jumping and holding both of her hands.

We laughed and laughed and burst into excitement and enthusiasm.

"Ok ok let's take a mirror shot and then let's go!" I said. So we took a mirror shot together and posted it on twitter and instagram with the caption:

"First day of school! Who's excited? We are! :)"

"Okay that's enough for now let's go!!!" I suggested. We both grabbed our bag and ran to the door. I locked it and ran towards the elevator.

Finally, we got to the other building beside our dorm. It's not that far okay. So we saw the bulletin board and the other students, looking at the paper posted for them to know their sections. It was very noisy and crowded because they were all excited to know who their classmates are. And they were all talking to each other, and hugging because they missed each other and stuffs you see during the first day of school.

"Excuse me..." Keith said with a sweet voice as we try to pass by the students. "Excuse me.." she repeated.

And we finally got near the bulletin board. "Keith can you please look for our section? Hindi ko makita eh!" I said. "Sure!" she replied.

I was looking around, observing how these people communicate while Keith looks for our section. Honestly, I'm feeling that not-so-good feeling where you think you won't be friends with anyone. I don't know I'm just scared. But I think the peeps here are nice? I think.

"3-B!"

"What?" I asked.

"Our section is 3-B! And it is located on the third floor." Keith replied. "Let's go?" she asked.

"Uh yeah. Let's go!"

So we passed by the peeps again and went up to the third floor.

While we were walking up to the stairs, I was "nakatunganga" with my worried look and Keith looked at me. "Huy!" she said. "Allie!!!"

"Ohh?" I shook my head and looked at her.

"What's with you? Hahaha" she laughed.

"Uhhhh....... I'm..... I'm just nervous and scared at the same time.." I admitted.

"Huh? How come?"

"Ehhh.... baka wala tayo maging friend..."

"Allie don't be so negative! Just be friendly and be you! You have me!" she gave me a sweet convincing smile.

I smiled at her. "Yeah... why should I be worried when I have my best friend with me. ;)" 

"You see that! Haha come on!" she laughed and smiled.

______________________________________