Chapter 5 - Its Not That Bad

I felt bored in the cab so I put on my iPod and listened to some relaxing songs. 

~Swagggiee~ Woops! That's my ringtone.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM MICHELLE GOMEZ

Hi babygirl! :) Have a happy and safe trip! Take care alright?

I love youuuu >:D<

Aww my sisters so sweet. She actually didn't forget to text me. 

TEXT MESSAGE TO MICHELLE GOMEZ

Hey bigsis!! :) aww thank you!!! Yes I will, you too with grandpa

and grandma! :* I love you moreee >:D< I'm going to miss you! xx

I leaned back, relaxed, and fell asleep leaving my earphones in my ear playing alot of Bieber songs. I was actually asleep the whole trip. 

.... 1 hour later.....

~Swagggiee~ Someone texted and I finally woke up from my sleep. It was dad & mom.

"Miss! Were here!" the driver said. "Ohh." I answered removing my earphones and putting my iPod back in my purse. "I'll just be the one to bring your bags & suitcase outside your room. You may go down!" Driver added. "Okay! Thank you!" I said as I open my door and walked towards the building. When I got inside, I saw alot of teenagers like me sitting around the benches, playing cards, soundtrippin', using gadgets and laughing around. Just like middle school! Of course this is middle school.

So then I went inside the lobby and went near the receptionist (the one who takes charge at the dorm). "Um, excuse me.." I said with a sweet voice. "Goodmorning! How may I help you?" she asked with a sweet smile. "Um, yes please. May I asked what my room number is?" I asked. "Are you already registered here?" she asked too. "Yes! Actually my dad enrolled me already." - "Oh! May I ask, your name please?" - "Allie Gomez." I said with a smile :). She searched for my name on the computer. "Aha! There you are sweetie! You are in room C13 found in the third floor! You may use the elevator right there! Here's the key, Allie!" She said pointing at the elevator and giving me the key. "Ohh thank you! May I ask your name?" I said with a pleasant smile. "Oh! I'm Veronica Salt. But you can call me Veronica! ;)" - "Oh hey Veronica! Thanks again!" - "No problem Allie! Enjoy!"

I went to the elevator, pressed floor "3" and then searched for my room. C13. Found it! Used my key to open the door and finally got inside. WOAH ITS A NICE ROOM! :) haha. It's clean and well organized. This is a comfortable room, aye? Not bad at all.

*KRRRRIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG* Woops! The phone rang. I picked it up. "Hello?" - "Hey Allie! Its me Veronica. Your bags and suitcase are here. Would you like us to deliver it there?" she said. "Oh yes please! Thank you so much Veronica!"

Wow, this room is just so neat. They got 2 beds left & right, 2 desks probably for studying or whatever, 2 cabinets for clothes, a TV set and of course a bathroom. Hmm, I guess my roommate isn't here? Oh well. So I laid down on my bed at the right corner and watched tv. After a few minutes I got my bags & suitcase. I quickly put all my stuffs in the cabinet. Put some pictures frames beside my bed. For almost an hour I've been fixing my room. "Gahh that was tiring! And I'm sweaty." I said and smelled my shirt. "Gosh, I need to take a bath again."

Yup I took a bath and put on my shirt, blue varsity jacket and shorts. I layed on my bed and used my laptop. Whats new on Twitter?

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Oh, who might that be? I quickly stood and ran into the door. When I opened the door..

"Hey um, I'm Keith Gonzales and.. this is also my room?" She said. "Oh hey roommate! I'm Allison Gomez but call me Allie! Nice to meet you!" I said and shook hands with her. "Oh hey Allie! Nice to meet you too!" - "Come in! Want me to help you arrange your stuffs?" I said with a smile on my face. "Oh cool! Sure! Is it okay with you?" she asked. "Of course! No big deal! Let's go!"

So yeah I helped her fix her stuffs and I knew more about her.. well, Its not really that bad ;) haha.

______________________________________________________