Chapter 15 - I Admit it. I Like Him.

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Gooooodmorning! Woah wait, I fell asleep last night? Really? But, how? wait, where's Julian? Oh he's home Im sure. WEIRD. I don't remember anything that happened last night. I just remembered when we took pics thats it. Then how'd I fall asleep? WEIRD.

<Door Opens> It was Julian.

"Julian? Why are you here? And wait. How did I fall asleep last night? And what is that your holding?" I said.

"Hey youre awake! Goodmorning sunshine! I bought you breakfast! Here let's eat. :)" He said.

"Ohh wow thats so sweet of you! But wait, why are you here? And how did I fall asleep?" I asked.

"Allie! You let me sleep here last night! Dont you remember? And you fell asleep then I fixed your position!" He replied.

"What?? I let you sleep here?! Really? I dont remember saying that. Ohhh.." I answered.

"Ohh maybe you were just dreaming when you were talking to me.. Haha!"

"Ohh maybe haha! Ohhh whatever! Goodmorning!" I said. Got out of bed and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Cmon lets eat! Here's your food!" He said.

We sat on my bed beside each other, pulled up a table and ate together. He bought food from mcdo. Thats really my favorite! How did he know? Lucky guess haha..

"So, how was your sleep?" He asked.

"It was good! I had a deep sleep. Bout you? Oh btw, where did you sleep?" I asked too.

"Not really good. My back hurts. I slept on the floor! With a blanky! Hehe." He answered.

"You slept on the floor?? Why didn't you just sleep in Keith's bed? Anyway she's not home.....WAIT, where's Keith?"

"Yes I did. Its okay! Haha. Oh yeah! Chaz texted me, Keith slept with Chaz in his house. So no worries. Hehe." He said.

"Ohh cool! Is your back so painful?" I asked.

"Hmm, not really. A bit." He said trying to stretch but his back cracked. "Ughh ouch."

"Are you okay??" I asked, rubbing his back.

"Hahaha yeah Im fine! I just need a massage." He said.

"A massage? Okay! We'll do it after we eat!" I said and smiled at him.

He smiled and chuckled, "Really? You sure?"

"Yes I am. ;)" I answered.

We ate breakfast together and I think that was cute. After that, we put all our plates in the garbage bag and threw it away. As I promised, I will do a little massage to Julian. He sat on my bed and I was behind him, kneeling.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yup!" He answered.

"Okay, here goes super massage!" I said as I start massaging his back.

While doing it, I see him relaxing and feeling good. I like the way he smiles. I like the way he reacts. I like..... -- WOOPS HAHA, Sorry I got distracted. But anyway, Im feeling his back and his muscles. I just think thats hot lol.

Massaging Julian slowly. As I look at him and feeling another spark. What does this mean? Okay fine. I admit it. I like him. But I just wanna be friends for now. sighhh.

After 30 minutes, I got tired and said, "Wooh! Im tired."

"Aww stop na! Im fine now!" He said as he pinches my cheeks with both of his hands. "Thank you sweetheart!" He added, still pinching my cheeks.

"What? Hahahaha." I asked.

"I said, thank you... sweetheart!" He replied.

"Ohh haha... Youre welcome then!" I said.

He laughed and said, "Nahh Im just kidding Allie!"

"Hahahhaa okay then!" I answered.

After a few hours Julian went home and I took a shower and fixed the room. After that, I just chilled in my room for a while so I opened my laptop, surfed the net and watched tv. Yup, multi-tasking.

While doing that, I grabbed my blanky and wrapped it around me. I felt something inside so I started wondering and getting it. When I got it, it was Julian's phone. He left it here. "Oh no! Julian left his phone!" I said to myself. I tried contacting Keith in my phone. She answered.

"Hey Allie! Whats up?"

"Keith! Come home you freak!"

"I will I will just chill alright! Im just going to fix myself and go there with Chaz okay?"

"Yeah yeah. Julian left his phone here!! I need help. Do you or Chaz know his telephone number??"

"Ohh I see.. Hm, I'll send it to you! Bye!"

"Ok thanks bye!"

After that Keith sent me Julian's home number. I called and some woman answered.

"Hello, Goodmorning!"

"Uhh.. goodmorning ma'am! Uh, may I speak to Julian please?" I said.

"Ohh is this Allie? Hey! Im Julian's mother! You can call me Aunt Dhalia! Nice to meet you!" she answered.

"Ohh um, yes this is Allie. Nice to meet you too Aunt Dhalia! Have a nice day!" I said.

"Okay sweetie! Here's Julian!" she said as I hear Julian murmuring and getting the phone immediately from her mom.

"Hey Allie! Whats up? Sorry about that.... my mom is just so... yeah.." He said.

"Ohh hahaha! Its okay I like her! She's kind! Um, hey you left your phone here.."

"Oh I did?! Really? Oh holy cow. So I have to go back there is it okay?!"

"Of course! Hahaha."

"Yessssssss."

"What?"

"I mean uh.. see ya! Bye! Thanks!" He said and put down the phone.

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Yes!!!! I've got an excuse to see her again!! Uhuh. I did that on purpose. ;) I love seeing her everyday!

_____________________________________________________

Heyyyy! Updated my story after 112345667687908974634 years haha sorry I was in the hospital for the past week. But here's a new part! :) FOLLOW -- @BieberrCatcher x