Chapter 40 - Oh My Goodness

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been 30 minutes but Allie isn't here yet. Will she come? I hope so. I kept on walking and walking and walking. Damn, I'm nervous. I hope this is the perfect time.

"Julian, please sit down. Nahihilo ako sayo eh!" Keith irritably said.

"Sorry best. Kinakabahan talaga ako eh." I stressfully replied as I sit in front of Keith. "Is she still coming or not??"

"BEST EASY! Nagreply naman siya sayo diba? Sabi niya okay! Chill!" she tapped my back, trying to chill me out.

Then my phone beeped.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM ALLIE GOMEZ

I'm here na! Paakyat na :)

"Best paakyat na si Allie!! Tago ka na sa labas bilis!!!!" I stuttered, pushing Keith outside the studio.

"Oo sandali eto na!! Wait lang!!" she replied, running towards the door as she hid somewhere.

I took a major deep breath, calming myself, performing the sign of the cross. Wooh, this is it. My girl's coming. So I pretended to do something like leaning on the receptionist table, playing temple run. Then suddenly, I saw her knock from my side view. I looked up and gave her a smile. I walked towards the door and pulled it for her. "Heyyyyy." I cleared my throat and smiled. Damn. "Hiii what's wrong? Is there any problem?" she sweetly asked. "Uhh.." I cleared my throat once again. "Noo.." I shook my head from left to right. "No there's no problem, I just wanna... bond with you. :)" I said as an excuse.

She smiled at me, so adorable. "Ohh." I smiled back. "Ummm so...." I held my neck, sliding my fingers behind. Then I saw Keith, taking a peep outside. She was giving me that "GO" sign. At first I didn't get it but when she did it again, I finally understood. "Um, Allie.." I smiled at her. "Would you like to... to go somewhere with.... with me?" I cleared my throat for the 3rd time then gave her a smile.

"Uh.. sure." she nodded. "Alright then." I chuckled and I saw Keith hide again. I grabbed my phone and pulled the door for Allie. "After you!" I smiled then she smiled back and giggled. So cute.

Then we proceeded to the car. I drove her to the most special place ever. You'll find out. ;)

While travelling, I turned on the radio and the music 'Catching Feelings by Justin Bieber' started playing. Wow, what a perfect timing.

"Oh my gosh I love this song!!!" she exclaimed. I chuckled, while driving of course. "~In my head we're already together.. I'm good alone but with you I'm better..~" then she started singing. I can feel that she feels the song so much and I find that adorable.

I maybe look "chill" to you guys but way way way deep inside, I am shaking. But when she started singing, I don't know but I kinda felt alright and relaxed. What's with her? Haha.

We're almost there so I told Allie to face to the window. When she did, I quickly wrapped and white blindfold around her head. "Omg why are you doing this??" she was at shock as she tries to remove the cloth I tied. "Don't." I whispered. She laughed nervously, "What's going on??!?!" she laughed again. "I don't know." I joked and continued driving.

As soon as we got there I took my final major deep breath, and performed the sign of the cross again. Let's do this.

__________________________________________