Chapter 33 - "1st week of school was fun."

*After a week*

Just got home from school! First week of school was fun. Today is Friday!!! Woot woot TGIF. My classmates are so cool, it's like they're my second family!

~Swaaaggiieeee~

TEXT MESSAGE FROM MICHELLE GOMEZ

Hi love!!! How's your first week of school? Is it fun? How about your classmates? Oh! I just want to ask if me, mom and dad can visit you there tomorrow? :) xx

OH MY GOSH!! I can finally see them tomorrow!!

TEXT MESSAGE TO MICHELLE GOMEZ

Hi mich!!! It was so fun & tiring at the same time. :) my classmates are cool! And HELL YEAH OF COURSE YOU CAN! :D Omg I'm so excited to see you guys after several months!!!

I need to breathe. I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE MY FAMILY!

"Keith guess what!!!" I exclaimed, jumping over Keith's bed.

"What???" she asked.

"You're finally going to meet my parents and my sister tomorrow!!!" I exclaimed, once again, with a HUGE smile on my face.

"Really? Wow i'm so excited!!!" she exclaimed too. "Hey Allie... what if we clean our room right now? It's has been 3 and a half months since we lived here." she suggested.

"Hmm. How are we gonna get tools for cleaning?" I asked.

"From the janitors! Let's just ask for it."

"Okay umm just stay here, I'll talk to Veronica!" I said and ran to the elevator.

As soon as I got to the lobby, I ran to Veronica. "Hey veronica, I need your help!" I gasped.

"Woah woah chill out girl, what's up?" she said.

I took a deep breath. "We need tools for cleaning. We want to clean our room!"

"Sure!" she said and contacted the janitor's number.

I got back to our room and we waited for the tools. Finally the vacuum, mop, broom, etc. have arrived. That's when we started cleaning the whole room. I started sweeping the floor then after that Keith started mopping. Then I wiped all the frames we have including the tv set.

"Allie is this yours?" Keith asked, holding a sky blue face towel. "Let me see.." I said and walked towards her. I held the face towel. "Yep it's mine! Look, it says "Much love from mommy and daddy" they gave this to me right after mom gave birth of me. Daddy wrapped it around me and a tear fell from his eyes.." I explained, while looking at the special towel.

"Aww that's so sweet! Don't worry, you'll be seeing them tomorrow!"

"Yeah!"

Then we got back in cleaning our room.

After an hour, we finally finished cleaning. I sat on the floor leaning on the wall, Keith did the same thing. "I am exhausted." I gasped.

She laughed. I looked at her, she was still laughing. "Dude what's wrong with you?" she stopped laughing but she was smiling. "I remember the first time we met. You helped me fix my things, remember?"

"Ohh yeah. First day of our friendship! Hahaha." I giggled.

"Okay I'm gonna take a shower. I smell bad oh gosh." she said as she stood up, got her towel and went inside the bathroom.

I stood up and checked my phone. No messages from Julian? Let me text him..

TEXT MESSAGE TO: JULIAN TRONO

Hey are you home from school?

After a minute, he replied.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: JULIAN TRONO

Yes. Kelan prom niyo?;)

TEXT MESSAGE TO: JULIAN TRONO

Tagal pa! Febuary something pa. Why? :)

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: JULIAN TRONO

Promise me one thing...

TEXT MESSAGE TO: JULIAN TRONO

What is it?

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: JULIAN TRONO

Be my prom date and I'll be yours...:)

TEXT MESSAGE TO: JULIAN TRONO

:)!

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: JULIAN TRONO

I'll take that as a YES!;)

"Allie!! Can you please give me my clothes? It's there on my bed." Keith said.

"Kk!" I said and got her clothes. I knocked and gave her the clothes. "Thanks." she said.

I am so excited for tomorrow. THANK YOU LORD! :)

_____________________________________________________________