Chapter 28 - "He's so cute."

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

"Yes mom I'm okay don't worry about me!! Dorm is cool, I met new awesome friends!! And we're getting ready for school next week!" I told mom.

"That's good sweetie! 4 months to go, me and daddy's going back home! Are you excited??" she exclaimed.

"Mom, after 4 months school still isn't over! You gave me a year to finish here at the dorm." I sadly said.

"Honey, we will visit you every weekend! Don't worry! Me, daddy and Michelle are gonna visit you! Now after 1 year at the dorm, you're going back to your regular school to finish your 4th year highschool okay?" she explained.

"Okay mommy. I understand." I replied.

"Anyway, so have you found your inspiration there?"

"Huh?" I was in complete shock. "W-what do you mean? I fake laughed.

"Honey don't pretend that you didn't get me because I know you did! C'mon, tell mommy!"

"Well.." I sighed. I slowy turned my head to the side to see if Julian can hear me. Nope, he's listening to music on his phone with his earphones. "Mom, I think I have a crush.." I whispered.

"Wow really?? What's his name honey?" she excitedly asked.

"Julian. Julian Trono." I whispered again. "Mom.. would you be mad if I told you that... I'm falling inlove with him?" I nervously asked.

"Aww honey... I remember my first puppy love with your daddy. Well of course not! Why would I be mad? Hmm, as long as you know your limits and just have fun!" she said. "Now don't take it seriously because I don't want you to get hurt sweetie. Love is full of happiness, but sometimes it can be full of pain. Do you understand?" she explained.

"Yes I do mom! Thank you so much for that! I know my limits don't worry. Thank you so much mommy!!!" I smiled.

"Okay honey anytime! Alright I have to go now I'll just tell daddy you said hi okay? And I appreciate what you did, you called just to say congratulations! I love you Allie!"

"Okay mommy! Congratulations again! Take care I love you so much mom!"

"Okay thank you! You take care too okay? Bye!"

"Bye mommy!"

*CALL ENDED*

I am so happy. No, I am BEYOND happy! I finally had the chance to talk to her! This day is so perfect! Thank you Lord for this!

"Julian!!! I'm------" (before I had finish my sentence, I saw Julian sitting on the bench, fast asleep. How cute.)

I walked towards him and sat on the bench. I stared at him for awhile, he's so cute. He's fast asleep with his earphones on. Just imagine him asleep, so cute right? I can't help but smile and blush.

My hand moved closer to his face. My fingers slowly slipped on the side of his forehead going down to his cheek. I held his cheek and rubbed my thumb as I look at him. Eto nanaman, mas lalo akong naiinlove sakanya. Bat ganun?

Rubbing my thumb slowly on his cheek, his eyes slowly opened.

I quickly removed my hand on his cheek, my heartbeat went faster, and faster and my eyes got bigger. I fixed my hair and pretended nothing happened. "Oh nakatulog ka pala.." I said nervously while fixing my hair.

"Hindi ah. Pinikit ko lang mga mata ko. May naramdaman nga ako sa cheeks ko eh. Dahon ba yun?"  he said. "Huh? Ahh oo! Oo dahon yun." I replied.

He stood up and stretched his arms, then he yawned.

"Sleepy ka na? Go home na! Sleep na!" I suggested.

"Ahhhh yeah I have to go na.." he looked at the time on his watch. "Sige, bye Allie!" he hugged me tight and I hugged him back. I let go and smiled then walked away. He quickly grabbed my hand, "Uy!" he said with a low voice. I turned to my back and raised both of my eyebrows.

His face moved closer to mine, then to my ears he whispered with his low appealing voice..

"Yung dahon sa cheeks ko........................................ kamay mo yun diba? ;)" he chuckled and walked. While taking small steps, he stopped and turned to me. He smiled, and winked at me. SO CUTE. I blushed and walked towards the lobby with a big smile on my face.

On my way to the elevator, I saw Veronica. "Ehem ehem ehem ;)" she fake coughed.

I laughed and said, "Goodnight Veronica ;)" she laughed too. "Goodnight Allie ;)"

So I walked inside the elevator and pressed the "3" button. I was standing beside this gorgeous girl, I smiled at her but she looked at me in a very rude way. Ang taray ah? So I just ignored her and when the elevator door opened, I walked out and went to my room. I found out that she's also in the 3rd floor. Okay whatever.

So I opened the door to our room and saw Keith sleeping with the tv and light on. I turned off the light and turned on our lamp shade. I took a shower and changed to my pajama. I jumped over my bed and lay down. I grabbed my blanky and said my night prayers on my mind.

GOODNIGHT WORLD! :)

____________________________________________________