Chapter 41 - One Magical Evening

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

I felt the car stop then Julian got out of the car. He opened my door and held both of my hands as I stood up. "Julian, please tell me what's going on before I kill you." I joked, growing impatient every minute that passes as Julian grips my hand tighter and continues to lead me towards who-knows-where, obviously ignoring my question as I felt the soft grass on my feet.

I'm panicking. Oh my gosh. He's holding my hands while I'm in a blindfold. Why on earth do I have to wear this? "Julian..." I said nervously. I'm feeling alot of butterflies flying on the stomach.

He chuckled softly, "It's okay. I'm here. I won't leave you." he whispered. "Okay then." I replied as we walk slowly.

After a few minutes of silence, Julian finally releases my hand carefully and I felt the cloth loosen its tie on my head. "Are you ready?" He whispers. I can feel his breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I guess so?" I answer as he finally removes it away from my eyes.

Oh my gosh were the only words I can think of as my eyes got bigger and came into focus.

Garden. We were in a garden, plants, flowers and candles everywhere. There was a swing by the side, and a table for two at the center, decorated for a fancy dinner. The moonlight dawned down at me, as Julian walks in front of me, turns on the orange stereo that was lying on the grass, and smiles charmingly at me.

I was utterly confused. The familiar song played. My forever favorite. 'Fall'.

'Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy.'

Julian started dancing to the beat. In front of me, still keeping that same cute smile on his face.

'He fell in love with his best friend and when she's around he feels nothing but joy.'

My heart continued to thump faster. Butterflies continued to fly on my stomach. I was shaking on the inside.

'But she was already broken, and it made her blind, but she could never believe that love would ever treat her right.'

Then this time Julian stops dancing and slowly walked towards me, then held both my hands, entwining our fingers together as he looks deep in my eyes.

"Didn't you know that I love you?" He sang. Directly to me. "Or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face, and I ain't going nowhere. I'm here to make you happy. I'm here to see you smile." He tilts my chin up that forced me to be lost in his own handsome eyes.

"I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while."

He stops singing but the music continues to play as he inched closer to me.

"Allie," He whispers to my ear.

"Yes?"

His arms slipped around my waist that made my legs all wobbly.

"Please," He breathes. "Would you please be my girl?" he asked, looking straight into my eyes.

Then time slowed down, and we were lost in our own little world.

Was I dreaming? Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? Is this really happening right now? Wait, what. I'm still shaking on the inside. My heart continued to thump faster.

 But right now none of those didn't matter, because all I needed was right here. All I needed was Julian.

I felt his thumb sliding back and forth on my waist. Then I took a deep breath,  "Yes. I'd love to be your girl." I answered.

"Yes?!" he exclaimed. "YES?!" he slowly removed his hands on my waist and holds my hands. "Did you just say YES?!?" he asked once again. "YES!!!" I replied. Then he did that "YES!" move and jumped up and down. "YES!!" He repeated. I was laughing the entire time while he was doing that. He's so cute.

After jumping and running around and saying "YES!", He went near me, took both of my hands and said, "You're my girl now. I promise to take care of you, my love." he said with his appealing low voice. I smiled and blushed ALOT. I was so speechless. "I can.. officially hold your hand." he added. "I can.. officially call you my baby, babe, or whatever you want." he chuckled softly and held my cheek. I felt his thumb slide smoothly that made my legs wobbly again. "And... I can.... give you.... an angelic kiss." he whispered.

"You can do anything you want as long as you know your limitations." I sweetly said and held his cheek with both of my hands. He looked down, chuckled cutely, then he looked at me and whispered, "I love you baby." I quickly grabbed his shoulder and hugged him tight. "I love you too baby boy." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

This day can't get any better. This is a one magical evening. Watch out ladies, he's now my boyfriend. ;)

______________________________________________

*hearts everywhere* ♥♥♥