Chapter 43 - Cool Mom

We walked towards the swing by the side while holding each other's hand. I sat on the left swing while he sat on the right one, not even letting go. I can hear the crickets and feel the wind blowing. What a perfect moment.

"Hey babe.." he said. "Yes?" I replied, looking at the stars in the sky, slowly swinging. "I know I barely know you but.................. I've fallen over you." he said with a low voice. I turned to him and smiled. "Same."

"And I realized, you're not just my girlfriend.. but also my bestfriend." he added. I smiled at him.

~Swaaaggggiiieeee~

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: MOM

Congratulations my angel!

"Wait, what?" I said to myself. "What's wrong?" he asked. I told Julian about mom's weird text message. He smiled and said, "I want you.. to turn around."

So I quickly turned to my back and saw mom and Michelle. WAIT, MOM AND MICHELLE?!?!?!?!?!

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" I screamed and immediately ran towards them and gave both of them a big hug. "I don't get it?!!? How did? Why? I - I'm confused...." I stuttered. "Relax babe! I'll explain..." Julian said. DID HE JUST CALL ME BABE IN FRONT OF MY MOM? WHAT THE.

"Don't worry. They know..." he smiled. "A few days before I had courted you, I asked permission first to your mom and dad. Parent's first, right Mrs. Gomez?"  "That's right honey!" Mom replied giving Julian a thumbs up.

"I still don't get it. But how did you guys know each other?? Mom, I know I've told you about Julian but... HOW!?!" I stuttered again. "Relax dear!" Mom held my shoulders.

She explained that Keith and Michelle was behind all of these things. Brilliant, right? "I get it now. Oh well, the important thing here is, everything's fine. I love you guys..." I said and hugged them all. "Baby girl!!" Michelle exclaimed. "Congratulations!!!!"  "Aw thanks Michy!!!" I replied.

Wow what else could make this day BEYOND PERFECT? I love you Lord! Thank you so much for this!

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Dear, come here." Mrs. Gomez whispered while Allie and Michelle were talking. I walked towards her. "Listen, I let you do all of these wonderful things for my daughter not because she wants it, but because I know you can take care of her and I trust you. I just hope you won't disappoint me. You know your limits well, right?" she explained in a good way while holding my shoulders.

"Yes tita, I'll do everything for your daughter. We may be young, but I won't let her miss the things she can do as a teenager. I just want her to be happy." I gave her a smile. "You can trust me po. And sobrang thank you po for letting me do this. Thank you." I added.

"Aww you're welcome! From now on, I'll treat you like a son." she said as she squeezed my cheeks. "But, won't that make me and Allie like, siblings?" I joked. She laughed, "Of course not sweetie!" I laughed too and she gave me a pat on the back.

Too much for today. A very special night with my girlfriend and her family. Thank you Lord! Please bless me and Allie. Amen!

____________________________________