Chapter 14 - I'm Starting to Like Him

Finally, the movie started. In the middle of the movie, Julian slowly held my hand and hid it in the pocket of his jacket. I looked at him, he looked at me. I smiled, he winked. That was cute. The whole time he was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb. Oh no, I kind of forgot about my oath. But.. nevermind.

There was even a part where I felt so scared so I hugged him and my face was buried in his shoulder. Um, he smells good. OKAY ANYWAY. After that his left arm was around me and his right hand holding my left hand. An hour and 30 mins. have passed, the movie was done.

Lights open up, people standing - stretching and going out of the movie house.

"Wooh! Nice movie! Very nice." Chaz said as he stretches and puts his arm around Keith.

"Yeah I enjoyed! Alot!" Julian said, looking at me.

"Woah dude." Keith reacted. "You just enjoyed because you were holding Allie's hand the whole time! I saw that ;)" she added.

"WHAT? YOU SAW THAT? Haha that was nothing. Really." I entered the conversation.

"Well, where do you guys wanna go?" Chaz asked. Keith whispered something to him and Chaz said. "Okay!"

"Whats going on?" Julian asked.

"Well!" Chaz said. "Me and Keith are planning if.. we could split up? You two, then me and Keith only?" he added.

"SURE I'D LIKE THAT!" Julian said and gripped my hand tight. "Let's go Allie!"

"WOAH WAIT. Hold on hold on. First of all, why do we have to split up? And second of all, Julian please stop holding my hand." I reacted. (No actually I was just kidding haha)

"Catch ya later Allie!" Keith and Chaz said and immediately disappeared.

"Wait! But you---" I couldn't finish my sentence so I just shut my mouth.

"Hey I know you don't wanna be with me. But please-" Before Julian had finished his sentence, I tip-toed and put my arm around him. "Let's go?" I patted his shoulder. He looked down and smiled. "Okay then."

So went to timezone and played 'Basketball'. Julian scored 89 and I scored 60. He was so good. REALLY GOOD. Then he played with the 'crane' thingy where he got me this cute little blue bear.

"For you, Allie." He handed to me the teddy bear with a little cute boy's smile.

"Aww thank you Julian! Its so cute! I love it! Aww!" I said and took the bear and hugged it. It also smells good!

"You like it?" He asked, softly rubbing the head of the bear with his hand.

"Like it? No! I love it Julian! Thanks!!" I kissed the bear's nose and just stared at it.

"Aww. :)" He said, staring at me.

Well, I felt a spark when he looked at me. Butterflies, they are present whenever I look at his dreamy eyes. I'm starting to like him..

JULIAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Could it be? Its the first time I felt this...... Its the first time I fell inlove with someone. Woah.... O.O

ALLIE'S POINT OF VIEW

Am I okay? I'm starting to like him.. really. But NO NO NO. Still, NO. I have to control my feelings and know my limitations. No. sighhh.

So I decided to proceed to starbucks.

We ordered drinks and when I was about to pay my drink, he blocked my hand with his, and paid with his own money. "No, Its my treat. I got it. :)" He said. "No no I'll pay for it!! Its okay!" I answered. "No, its okay! I got it." He said and giggled. Such a gentleman.