Chapter 36 - The Day is Over

TIME CHECK: 5:35 pm

Almost 6 hours with my family? Wow! You know what they say, when you're happy time goes faster. That actually sucks. I want and need more time with them. Can just time slow down? Urgh.

"Allie honey, I think we need to get going.." Mommy held my shoulders with both of her hands. Sadness came upon me. I don't want them to go yet. "But.." I frowned. "Don't worry, we can do this again!" Michelle gave me a pat on the back. I looked at them and smiled. "I'm gonna miss you again." I wobbly said. Michelle reached her arms and embraced me tightly. I took a deep breath and looked up because I didn't want to cry. "I love you sis." she whispered. "I love you so much more." I replied.

We let go of each other and ended up with tears. We laughed, "You're such a cry baby, Al!" Michelle giggled, wiping her tears with her hand. "And so are you!" I laughed too.

"Aw my two girls are so dramatic! Come to mommy!" Mommy reached her arms and we embraced her too. She embraced us tightly and we swayed. She kissed us on the forehead. "My ladies are so dramatic! Come to daddy!" Daddy reached his arms too and copied mom. We took small steps towards daddy, still hugging each other. Hilarious, right? Then we finally got to dad. "GROUP HUG!" we exclaimed. There were big smiles on our faces and I assure you they are the best family ever.

"Mom." I whispered. "Yes honey?" she asked. "I... can't.... breathe...." I whispered again. They laughed and slowly let go of each other. I took a deep breath, "Wooh! Hahaha! Okay so, let's go?" I asked with a smile. "Let's go!" Mom wrapped her arms around me and we started walking. I'm going to miss this big time!

When we got to the car, I hopped in the back seat and Michelle did the same thing. Dad was in the driver's seat, mom was in the passenger's seat. "All doors are closed?" Daddy asked. "Yep." I replied. We left the parking lot traveled back to the dorm.

While traveling, Michelle tapped my hand. "Allie take a look!!" she was pointing at this super hot boy downtown. "Woah.." I took a peep on the window. "He's so cute!" I exclaimed. "Are you kidding? He's so hot!!" Michelle blushed, wobbling my shoulder. "Calm down!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. I saw daddy on the mirror, rolling his eyes too and laughing at the same time. The stoplight turned green.

"Daddy oh my gosh wait I want to stare at him more!!" Michelle looked behind the car, still staring at the cute dude. My sister is such a...... such a yeah you know what I mean but in the good way. "Dude forget about him! He's gone!" I slapped her butt and laughed. "Excuse me but he's not gone! He's here in my heart." she sat down and joked. "Nahh just kidding! There are many more hot fishes in the sea." she joked again. We both laughed and I shook my head.

As soon as we got back to the dorm mom asked, "Honey do you want us to bring you back in your room or we'll just stay in here?" they all got off the car.

"No mom it's okay I can go up alone!" I replied. I hugged Michelle first and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm gonna see you next week okay?" she said with a soft tone of voice. "Okay. I love you." "I love you more." she tightened her hug and kissed me on the cheek as we slowly let go of each other. Then next was mom, she reached out her arms as we both hugged each other tight. "Love you mommy. See you next week!" I said. "Love you my baby!" she replied, sliping her hand on my back. And lastly, daddy. He was smiling at me with his hands on his pockets. "No hug for daddy?" I ran to him and hugged him really tight. He carried me for a second then put me down. "Love you daddy!" I exclaimed like a little kid. "Love you kiddo!" he replied, sliding his hand through my hair then held my cheek.

"Okay bye! See you next week!" I said, waving at them, smiling. No tears for now because we'll still be seeing each other next week. "Bye Allie!" Michelle waved back and smiled. "Bye bye dear!" Mommy waved too. "Bye kiddo! Take care!" Daddy smiled. They rode inside the car. Michelle looked at me and opened her window, "Say hi to Julian for me!" My heart bounced. "Okay I will!" I giggled. Mommy smiled at me too. Then, they left.

Sigh. I am so tired/happy. This is the best day ever!!! Thank you Lord!

So yeah, I walked back to my room. I held the door knob and opened the door.

"Hey hey." I said with a high tone of voice with a huge smile on my face. Keith was still reading her book. "Oh hey how was it??" she asked excitedly. "One word: PERFECT!" I said as I jumped on my bed and my body was shaped like a star except for my left arm dangling on the side of my bed, and my face squished on the pillow. "I'm so happy." I tiredly said. "Happy or sleepy?" Keith laughed.

"By the way Keith, I've been out for 6 hours.. have you been reading for that long?" I asked with hand gestures. "Hm, yeah? I guess." she finally closed the book, stood up and went to the refridgerator. "What to eat what to eat?" she opens the fridge and searches for food. "This." she gets the bowl full of strawberries then closes the fridge. She picks one and eats the whole. "Hmm.. want some?" she unclearly asked with a big strawberry in her mouth but I did understand. "Sure." I said and got up and sat down on my bed.

I picked the smallest and ate the whole too. "Hmmm." I munched with my eyes closed, slowly moving my head from left to right. Keith laughed.

"Dude.." she said. "Yeah?" I asked. "I wanna ask you something." she turned serious so I did that too. "Go on." I replied, looking at her with my eye brows raised up. She stood up and moved to my bed and gave the bowl of strawberries to me. "Are you tired of waiting?" she asked calmly. I was about to open my mouth and shoot the strawberry in but I stopped. "Waiting for what?" I replied and ate the small piece of strawberry. "Tired of waiting for.... for Julian to court you." she said straight to the point.

I didn't know what to say but honestly, I'm not tired and I can wait. "No." I answered Keith. "Promise?" she asked once again. "Promise.. and I'm not really in a hurry." I replied and picked another strawberry. "Good to know." she nodded and gave me a smile.

"This is the best strawberry ever!" I exclaimed and we both laughed.

_____________________________________________________