Chapter 15 (Claire)

Gym was torture. More than usual. Chase was on my team and would not leave me alone! I almost smacked him, or worse. But I didn't. Because I'm just that nice. No. I didn't do it because whatever plans he had, maybe they wouldn't be as severe. Maybe if I just play nice. Maybe he won't do anything too bad. I wish Sam would have stopped him though. He gave me up. As if he gave up the thing he loved the most to Satan himself. I shudder at the though as I walk out of the locker room and then, Chase is behind me, wrapping me in his arms. I grit my teeth.

  "Hey missy," he whispers. His mouth is right by my ear. He grabs my hand and leads me to my truck. We walk by Sam and I shoot him a desperate look. He shrugs and mouths sorry, and I flip him off with a glare. He starts chuckling at me.

  Chase helps me into his truck and I cross my arms as I slump in my seat. Everyone in the parking lot is staring at us. At me. I sigh and shoot Chase a glance and he's grinning. "You're staying the night with me." It's not a question. I bite my lip to hold back a scream.

  All of a sudden, we take a sharp turn, and I'm thrown onto Chase's. He laughs and I feel his hand on my ass, but I don't fight. When I look up, I see we're in an alley. Chase pulls me out and smiles. "Chase, why are we here...?"

  He laughs and it echos off the brick walls around us. I wince at the sound. Then, I'm off my feet and the wall is against my back. I gasp. "Chase, no..." but his lips are crushing mine before I can finish. His hands fumble with my shirt and I whimper against his mouth.

  He eventually gets my shirt and jeans off. I'm shaking as he holds me against the wall. I throw back my hand and smack him. He bangs my head against the wall and I groan. Then, I see headlights and hear a door slam. Chase drops me and I hear a fight going on. I'm too out of it to care.

  I feel hands helping me into my clothes and carrying me to the car. "It'll be okay Claire." It's Dylan. I bury my face in his neck and moan. I'm aching all over. Then, I am overcome with blackness.