Chapter 29: Remembrance

Falke 2nd Journal/ Entry: 39

Me and Pyrrha have been planning for this for quite a while now since we realized what month it was. We'll be holding the party in Counselor v's office since he was gracious enough to allow us to use it. Blake and Nero will be handling the cake while Yang, Weiss, and Nora will be in charge of the decorations. Dad and Oscar will be in charge of keeping Ruby distracted. Ren and Emerald are both in charge of coordinating. It'll be my first time celebrating Ruby's birthday, so I plan on making it count.

End Entry

Inside the large office of V. Pyrrha is transformed into her Devil Trigger as she hovers near the ceiling, trying to hang up a birthday sign as Nora directs her. Yang and Weiss are setting up small tabled throughout the room as Falke stands watch at the door to keep a look out for Ruby.

Pyrrha: "You know, honey. This would be a lot easier if you could fly up here as well."

Falke: "While I'd love to. But if I choose to transform here, I'd shatter the windows, and I'm not trying to get on V's bad side."

Vergil: Manifesting himself. "Technically, you do have a form which is much similar to the 'Devil trigger' you talk about so much."

Weiss: "Really? And here I thought I'd have to look at that monstrous visage forever."

Falke: "Not. Funny. Anyway, so what's the form I've been taking this whole time?" 

Demon(mental): "You take on my physical form, which comes with the benefit of all my power and abilities."

Vergil: "In essence a 'Pure Demonic From'."

Yang: "So if he transforms into his Devil trigger, will it just be a color swapped version of the one he used to have."

Vergil: "No. It'll be the one I used to have. But, unfortunately, I chose to refrain from flight as it didn't suit my fighting style, up until my Demonic form naturally came with wings."

Falke: "Sorry, honey. It looks like you'll be flying solo for a bit."

Nora: "Hey Falke?"

Falke: "Yes Nora?"

Nora: "Since we're talking about these Devil trigger thingys'. Did you ever try and make out with Pyrrha when she was transformed."

Weiss: "Nora!?"

Vergil: "This child is extremely unstable."

Falke: "What does this have to do with anything that's going on at the current moment?"

Yang: "No, no. It's a valid question. Since y'all decided to 'get it on~' a while back. I have a million questions."

Pyrrha: "Can we please not?"

Nora: "Question one for you, Pyrrha. How big is he?~"

Vergil: "Please stop. I don't want to go back to that night."

Yang: "Oh! Oh! What were Dante and Vergil doing when you were doing it?"

Dante: Summoning himself. "You called?"

Vergil: "Dante, stop! They're asking questions about 'that night'."

Dante: "Oh...ew. But as the civil servant that I am, I will answer all questions." At this point, Pyrrha has dropped the sign and is floating around the room, covering her face as she is too embarrassed to defend herself.