113.

A/N: Hey peopleeeeeee! So it's been unusually long since I've updated which means I've forgotten my original idea behind finishing the previous chapter the way I did. So please don't mind if this chapter is absolute crap. I just need some time to get back into the stuff, you see.

"So, a story?"

"I actually have no clue what story to tell you." Rama admitted, laughing.

Sita rolled her eyes. "You're impossible, seriously! Do you think we should go to the Vanar Sena and, you know, check if they have everything? We've been a little preoccupied with our own personal things till now, and haven't really ensured if they're comfortable..." she said.

"While you aren't entirely wrong, you're not completely right either. We have made arrangements for them. Just that I still haven't fulfilled my promise to Angad, but that-"

"Promise?" asked Sita, raising an eyebrow. "What promise?"

"I promised him that I'd let him taste the best of our dishes. And, well, give him some mango ice cream." He grinned.

Sita giggled. "Nice deal, though, Raghav. I'm all for it."

"Good girl-"

"BHAIYA!"

Bharata dashed into the room borderline crazily (because Bharata isn't really that much of the crazy one...), jumping around to seemingly save himself from someone. Rama made a few weird faces at his brother for invading his and Sita's privacy, but neither of them really had a problem with it to be honest.

Behind him came Shrutakeerti, looking quite furious at him for some reason.

"Stop." Rama tried, pushing Bharata behind himself, until Shrutakeerti nearly attacked him. "Hey, stop!"

Sita was having a blast watching this scene. "What's going on?" she asked, stifling a giggle seeing her husband's very confused face.

"Bhaiya stole some letter that Shatru had written, I assume, for me." she complained, her cheeks turning a slight pink as she admitted that it was probably a love letter. Sita widened her eyes in mock anger, trying to scold Bharata for it.

"This is wrong, Bharat!" she said.

Bharata was clear that it wasn't. He shook his head fervently, almost sincerely. "No, bhabhi!" he said, the innocence in his tone almost melting her. Obviously, though, he wasn't as innocent as that. "It's not wrong. I have every right to annoy my little sister, and I'm doing just that."

"But-"

"Okay, okay!" Bharata gave in finally. "You can stop cribbing, Keerti. It's not that great of a letter, but if you want to, you can read it, of course, because it's special-"

"YOU READ IT?!" yelled Shrutakeerti, a hand on her mouth. Bharata shrugged, smiling sheepishly.

"I...kind of helped your darling husband write it too. Because he was having a really hard time. And he's like he wanted to thank you for being his support, but he didn't know how to, so-"

"Guys!" Rama intervened. "Shut up, Bharat. And give her that letter!" Bharata did exactly that. "What's with Shatru and letters, though?" Rama remarked. "You remember when we were kids..."