Chapter 37. Beach part 2.

I got dropped off at a private section of a beach. I started following the trail that Natalie pointed me down. I saw candles lit up. It was set up like a girls dream date. I felt kind of scared that Brody did all this. I kept walking and saw Brody standing, staring out to the ocean. I got closer and realized it was both of them. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves.

I saw them turn and felt like a deer caught in head lights. I wish I was like one of those girls that were like o.m.g. can you believe what just happened. But I feel like a true bitch right now. I have tears flowing down my face. All day I have been thinking of ways to end this weird relationship before someone gets hurt and they planned this for me.

I feel like a monster. Does this change what I was thinking earlier? As I keep walking closer to them. I see them start walking to me. I stop as Brody steps up to me.

"I wanted to plan a romantic dinner. So you would have a nice memory of us." Brody says to me as Jase picks up my hand.

"Memory?" I ask.

"Yeah. With the past year being all over the place with you trying to figure out who you are and how everyone fits in your life. Well its been a hard year for you. I just want you to have a nice memory of us. We don't have many sweet ones." Brody says picking up my other hand.

"This year is going to be a tough one too." Jase says quietly.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because college is harder than high school. With us being separated, we don't get to see each other like we used to. I don't have any classes with you. I have a crazy football schedule. You have work and lacrosse. Brody has soccer and he might have to start working soon if my father gets his way. We love you and putting time together to spend together is going to be difficult. We will make time but it won't be like before. "

"No, your right. I didn't even think about all of that" I tell them. Just realizing that I was worried about things moving to fast for me when there's not even any time to spend together. I'm such an ass. I've been blowing them off and being selfish.

"It's okay. You just went thru a lot again with your memories coming back. We kinda stepped back to give you the time you need to process everything. It's a lot to take in and accept. Let's have dinner? " Jase says bringing me over to the table that's set up.

"I cooked. I made pasta. I have Gatorade for you since your stomach has been off."

"Awww Brody thank you."

"It's kinda like our first date babe." Jase says smiling. I think back to our first date of eating spaghetti on the pier.

"Well it is kind of our first date together. Right Bae? " Brody asks.

"Yeah its our first together now."

"Except Chase and Alex are missing. But they said for us to have fun and they said to tell you happy birthday and to Skype later." Brody says as he puts pasta and bread on the plates.

"You talked to them earlier? " I ask.

"Yeah. We're all kind of really close now. I talk to them a couple times a day and so does Jase." Brody says smiling at me.

"They have become our brothers." Jase answers. I felt taken back. They have this relationship I knew nothing about. I really don't pay attention at all. I pick up my fork and start eating. The night just started and it's been nothing but surprises already.