Chapter 23. And Party

The music was pumping.  More people I didn't know showed up. I had been drinking quite a bit this past hour. I got bored playing beer pong. I had grabbed Blake and made him climb on the coffee table to dance with me.

I was having a great time. Everyone was getting along and most of my memory was back.  I finally felt like I was back to myself.  I just wasn't looking forward to going home.

Taylor Swift just came on and I've officially gone crazy.  I swallowed the last of my beer back and started singing at the top of my lungs. Even though I'm not a singer and have been drinking.  Im jumping all over the place and shaking it off every where.

Blake's laughing and jumping around with me. Venessa came over and started dancing with us. I was beyond happy at the moment. 

¤¤¤¤Blake's p.o.v.¤¤¤

I'm glad the atmosphere changed.  It was getting pretty intense.  Dani has herself in a mess but at least the guys are cool. Its the weirdest situation and you think they would be at each other's necks. But we're all hanging out and drinking.

I was playing beer pong with Chase and a couple others.  But now I'm jumping on furniture and dancing.  Dani has me dancing to Taylor Swift of all music but it's cool. It beats being in Ohio.

I start twirling Dani in circles.  I cant stop laughing. Some of the girls come over and start dancing with us. I take the moment to sneak out to grab more drinks. I walk over to the kitchen. Chase and Jase are standing there talking. 

"Hey.." I say nodding to them.

"Having fun? " Chase asks.

"Yeah. .this is great. I haven't really had a good time... well in a long time." I say opening another beer.

"That's good then. How's Dani doing?"  Chase asks.

"Ummm I think she's quite buzzed. She's dancing on the coffee table still. " I answer him trying to read his face. I don't know him to well. I mean I just met him today.

" Yeah she does like to party when she's drinking. " Chase says and looks at Jase.

"It's not her first party. She's fine. If she was going to have a meltdown we would of seen signs of it." Jase says. Chase sighs but then nods his head in agreement.

"She seems fine. Honestly she was smiling and laughing just now." I say hoping the mood stays up beat. Chase nods at me and carries an extra beer over to her.

Jase just stands there watching him. I grab Jase a beer and hand it to him. He slowly takes it and takes a gulp from it. I look up to see Chase now dancing with Dani. She has her arms wrapped around his neck. You can tell she's laughing since she keeps throwing her head back. 

Jase looks at them one more time and then heads over to the dinning table. The guys are now playing cards.  I follow him over and take a seat. Everyone is still goofing around and playing asshole.  They deal us in and we start playing.

***hey just a reminder..I started a new story its called "the monster in me" its a werewolf story. My favorite genre.  Let me know what you think.

For next chapter pick

1. Dani's p.o.v.

2. A jump between Jase and Brody p.o.v.

3. Chase and Alex's p.o.v.

Hoping to give you a new chapter Tuesday :)