Chapter 24. just dance

Chase p.o.v.

After talking with Jase, I decided to just bring Dani a beer and see how she was doing.  I felt bad going over the past earlier.  I still love her and I just want her to be safe and happy.

I walk over to her and hand her a beer. I gave her a smile and tapped my beer against hers. She winks at me and downs her beer. I shook my head at her and downed mine too.

She grabs my hand and I swing her around.  A Tim McGraw song comes on and she wraps her arms around my neck.  I can't help but pull her closer to me. She just feels so good in my arms and its been too long.

"Mmmm. .Chase. .."

"Yeah..Dani?"

"I feel so fucking good right now... "

"Yeah. .how come? "

"Im here with all you guys..I've had a couple drinks and I feel like myself after a year wondering if I was doing the right thing and feeling bad for hurting you guys. But the drinks help." She says and starts giggling. 

"Im happy that you remember and feel better."

"Chase. ..I still love you. " She says and lays her head against my chest. My heart is going crazy and I just keep slowly moving her in little circles.  I can't help but tighten my hold on her.

"I still love you too Dani....." I whisper to her. She looks up at me with her big eyes and I feel lost.

"Can we go outside? "She asks. I nod to her and I grab onto her hand. We walk out onto the balcony.  It's still warm being summer even though it's one in the morning. I shut the door behind us.

I sit down on the lounge chair. She looks at me and then climbs onto my lap.  She snuggles up on me with her hands going underneath my shirt. My chest flexes as her fingers start tracing my abs. I lay back and close my eyes.

Her head lays against my neck and I can feel her breathe on my skin. Im breaking out in goose bumps. Her tongue starts going against my neck and I can't stop the moan that leaves me. It's been too long.

She moves so she's now straddling me. Her hands still up my shirt. She leans her head against mine. I can see she's thinking real hard and if it wasn't for the position we were sitting in I would probably think its cute.

"Chase...."

"Yeah. ." I say barely finding my voice and coming out really deep.

"I can feel you.." she says giggling.

"Well you are sitting on me.."

"No.. I can feeeel you. . Your hard.."

"I know..." I say and push up a little.  Her eyes get big as she looks at me. Her mouth opens up alittle. Her little pink tongue darts out and I'm screwed.  I reach up and pull her face to mine. I press my lips to hers and kiss her with everything I have.

Her fingers dig into my back and she starts biting on my lip. I can taste the beer on her lips and its not enough to stop me. She's letting out little whimpers as I pull her closer to me. My hands now going up her shirt. She's rubbing against my dick. God help me.

Vote and comment for next chapter.  .  Please check out my new story.  I need to know if its any good. :)

1 jase p.o.v

2. Dani's p.o.v.

3. Chase p.o.v