Chapter 15. awkward

(Blake's p.o.v.)

I got up and took a shower in the bathroom downstairs.  Went and got dressed putting on jeans and a blue polo. I combed my hair back and went upstairs.  I found Brody sitting at the table looking out the window. 

"Hey." I say looking over to him.

"There's coffee if you want sum." He says looking upset. 

"Thanks. " I grab a cup and sit down. "You alright? "

"No...I fucked up and Jase is going to kill me."

"What happened? " I ask confused how he could of messed up this early.

"I have to tell him before anything happens." Brody says still looking out the window.

"Oh ok." I say drinking my coffee.

Tyler comes down and looks over. He shakes his head. Grabs coffee and sits down.  "Your fucked Brody."

Brody looks over at him, his face turning white. "You don't know shit Tyler so drop it."

"Drop what?" Jase says as he walks into the kitchen.  He looks between Brody and Tyler. Tyler looks away. 

"We gotta talk." Brody says looking at Jase.

"Yeah what about? " Jase says pulling out a chair.

"Not here. Tyler bring Blake around campus today. We will meet up with you later." Brody says getting up.

"Yeah sure..Blake let me just get ready. " Tyler says looking over at me. I nod and look back to the two brothers.  Jase staring hard at Brody like he can read his mind.

"What about Dani?  I thought you were going with her to work? " Jase asks.

"Natalie is going with her. We're gonna go to the ring. " Brody answers.

"What the fuck did you do Brody? " Jase says getting angry.

"Let's go. I will tell you there and we can handle it." Brody says looking like he's trying to take control of the situation.  He gets up and goes out the garage. Jase follows behind him and they leave together.

Tyler comes out dressed.  He looks over to me. I get up and walk over to him. I follow him out to the driveway.  We get in a newer dodge charger.  He turns the music down and pulls out of the driveway.

"Do you know what's going on?" I ask.

"Oh yeah.  Your about to see the end of brothers.  Brody crossed a line that will take a miracle to recover."

"What happened? " I ask wondering how bad could it be.

"Brody slept with Dani. "

"Yeah I know. " I say confused.

"But Jase has been in love with her. She's the whole reason that he's here. He's been giving her time and being there until she remembers their relationship."

"Ok" I say.

"Brody had sex with her. I heard them this morning.  Jase is gonna flip." Tyler says as I caught on.

"Fuck.. should we be following them?" I ask.

"No way. Brody is going to have to get himself out of this one." Tyler says.

We pull into campus and head to admissions to get our schedules. We walk all over going thru all the buildings.  The place is amazing.  He ends up finding some soccer friends. He introduces me.

"You want to see if they made it back here? Jase has practice in twenty minutes. " Tyler asks. I nod curious to know if Brody is still alive.

We walk over to the stadium and see Brody's bright yellow hummer in the parking lot. We go in and see all the guys down on field.  Their running laps.