Chapter 22. Surprise??

Sorry this took so long. But I started another story. . Im going to try my first werewolf story. .lol

We moved back to the living room.  I was sitting on the couch in between Alex and Jase. I felt nervous waiting for Chase and Blake to come back up. I look up to Brody looking at the ground.

What a mess I got myself into. I can't hurt Brody.  He's my best friend.  Just thinking of hurting him makes me want to get sick.  I can tell he's hurting and I have this enormous need to want to make him feel better but I'm not sure how without hurting Jase. I look at Jase and he's playing on his phone.

I decide its time for me to be a better friend and everything else can be talked out later. I get up and go over to Brody who's sitting in the chair across from us. I sit on the coffee table in front of him and pick up his hand.

"Hey....it will all be alright.  We will figure everything out when we get home."  I say softly.

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of."

"No matter what ,  Your my best friend Brody. You have been there for me since the first day I met you and you have always been my knight in shining armour well except that time you pushed me off the wagon."

"Dani there was clowns.  You know how I feel about clowns.  Their so creepy." Brody says shuttering.

"Yeah I know.." I say smiling at him.

The door to the suite opens up and the guys walk in. Chase and Blake walk in with a couple other guys and a few girls. Their carrying beer with them. The surprise is a party?

I look to Jase and Alex. I realize they know some of the people that came in and they walk over to the table that their all standing next to. I look back to Brody and he has a smile on his face.

"Dani, those are the guys who picked you up off the side of the road.  They took you to a party which you were having fun at until you got knocked down the stairs. "

"Really?  They don't look familiar."

"Well they did get you drunk.  Come on lets go remeet them." Brody says walking over to them holding my hand.

"Hey guys. Dani doesn't remember you guys but she still doesn't remember that much. So I'm going to reintroduce you. Well some of you." Chase says.

"Dani that's Joe, Sam, Bob,  and Dylan.  I don't know about the girls. I only met the guys at the hospital and we hung out until we were able to bring you home to California. "

"Hi.. sorry I don't remember all or well any of you. "

"Im not really surprised.  You mainly hung out with me that night and we kept in touch because I felt like it was my fault for what happened to you.  I should of just walked you to the bathroom but I honestly thought you would be okay. We had a great time though until you got hurt." Dylan says to me.

"It's not your fault that I got hurt. I shouldn't have drinking as much as I had been.  I know I was trashed, the doctors said thats probably what helped from killing me when I fell. I just don't understand why someone would push me?" I say.

"I'm not really sure why she did it. She says that she feels really bad. I just don't get it either.  But we got beer and a new night to party. So you ready to have some fun?"

"Yeah sure."

"Alright lets play some beer pong and your on my team again since I remember that your good at it."

"Yeah? I don't think I have ever played before. "

"No we kicked ass." Dylan says smirking. Bob starts setting the table up and everyone starts talking and picking partners. Looks like the little party is getting started.

*** check out my other stories and let me know what you think.  Sorry for the wait. If you know something you would like to see in next chapter comment.  I got Sunday off so a new chapter will be coming up soon."***