Chapter 31..Home with Hope

☆☆☆☆☆☆ I was hoping to put someone else's thoughts up but I didn't get anything.  So your stuck with mine..☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chase and Alex went home to Florida.  Jase went back to his dorm. I climbed into my bed exhausted and emotionally drained.  Brody comes in with his pajamas and climbs into my bed.

"Bae...what's going to happen now?" He asks looking at me.

"I don't know. "

"Ehh..hmmmm... I need more.."

"More what Brody? "

"More of an answer. "

"Okay.  What do you want to happen? "

"I want you to be my girlfriend. "

"I will be your girlfriend Brody."

"Good. . Bae.. can we cuddle now? Im tired." I just smile at him and nod. Im too tired to talk. He pulls me to him and pulls the blanket up around us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Blake's p.o.v.☆☆☆☆☆☆

I went into my room and shut the door.  It was the weirdest weekend I've had in awhile. I could never imagine what happened to me this weekend ever happening.

Would we be friends after this? What was the future of this? What ever this is. I pick up my guitar and start messing with the strings.

☆☆☆Jase's p.o.v.☆☆☆

I threw my bag on the floor of my room. Im not happy about this weekend.  I don't even know what to think about it. I just want to punch something... Someone.

"Hey Jase the coach was looking for you." James says to me.

"Yeah what did you tell him?" I ask as I land on my bed.

"That you had a family crisis."

"Thanks man. " I say folding my arms under my head.

"So where were you?" James asks sitting on his bed across from mine.

"I followed my girl to New York to make sure she didn't get hurt. I probably didn't need to since her brothers met her at the airport.  Our relationship got fucked the day she got hurt. I wish I never went to England.  Im gone a weekend and as her life falls apart I'm not there to take care of her."

"She can't hold it against you.  That's a bitch move. "

"You don't get it. When she got hurt, she almost died. Shit for over a month we waited to get the call that she died. She got pushed down the stairs and they put her in a coma to get the swelling to go down.  When they finally woke her up to see if she would wake out of a vegetative state, her beautiful eyes looked completely frightened and scared. She didn't remember anyone or anything.  She didn't know her mom died or that her father disowned her. We had to leave her with her grandparents to explain that her mom died.  All I wanted was to hold her but she didn't know who I was." I tell him, feeling the turmoil I went thru again. 

"It took months for her to feel comfortable around me. We're friends again.  Im in the friend zone and my brother.  My identical twin brother fell for her and they have started seeing each other.  The only thing that changed is that she remembered me this weekend." I tell him. I don't want to tell him everything since he met her and I don't want him to think horrible things about her. Or me. Its a weird situation.

"So does she want to get back together with you?"

"Im not sure. She says she loves me. She feels like her memory hit her like everything just happened.  All I see is guilt in her eyes and then my brother.  Brody asked me to not hate him but he loves her. They were best friends before I met her and he won her all over again in the hospital.  She counted on him for everything.  It was weird how once he won her over. Which was in a couple hours she could tell us apart. Meanwhile my parents still can't tell."

"Do you have a chance? "

"I want to say yes. But apart of me wants to take a step back and see what happens.  To just concentrate on school and football. " I tell him as I kick off my shoes. He just shakes his head at me.

《《《《Remember to vote and comment》》》》