💚002💚

Now playingCover Girl: S

Now playing
Cover Girl: S.1 E.2

Omniscient

"It's in Tarzana" Emily repeated

"So you think imma go twenty minutes away from my neighborhood just to walk a fuckin giant?" Se'anie asked her best friend.

"Hey it-"

"I don't even have a car right now Emily, how the hell will I get there?" the girl complained , making Emily feel even guiltier for getting her hopes so high.

"I'm sorry but hey, I could take you there since I'm gonna be the one playing tennis with her everyday for the next three months"

"But I gotta walk him twice and I still work at the diner"

"Oh yeah, there's that" Emily sighed "unless, you walk him as soon as you get there and right before you leave"

"What time do we have to be there?" Se'anie asked looking at Emily.

"Six" Emily responded

"SIX? A.M? Like morning time? Like the ass crack of the ass crack of dawn?" Se'anie questioned "you are insane em-"

"EIGHTY DOLLARS A DAY" Emily yelled cutting Se'anie off.

"Fine, when do we start?"

"Tomorrow, so get your rest sunshine" Emily smiled, choosing to walk away before Se'anie could yell at her.

"Imma kill this girl" Se'anie mumbled but before she can follow Emily, her phone began to play a familiar tune that was known to her as her ringtone.

She looked at the caller I.D and saw it was her older brother.

Incoming call from 'Sevy 👫🏾🦋'

"What is it Sev?" The younger of the two asked, hoping her twin wasn't in trouble.

"Jay, I need your help" Seven responded quickly.

"With what Seven? Are you drunk agai-"

"No Se'anie it's Paige, she's sick" Seven cut her off.

She heard the fright and pain in his voice and knew she needed to go to him immediately.

"I'm on my way" she responded and hung up without another word. She quickly ran to Emily's room and barged in.

"Hey, why don't you kno-"

"Can I borrow your car?-"

"What? N-"

"Paige is sick" she rushed out

"Here, kiss her for me" Emily said, giving up the keys to her Jeep Wrangler.