💚028💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E28 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E28

Chris Brown Thursday• June 15th, 2017 Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Thursday• June 15th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Se'anie, Happy birthday to you" I sang into her ear.

It was seven thirty and she's slumped, mouth open and everything.

"Baby wake up" I shook her

"Mmm, why?" She whined

"It's your birth-"

"OH MY GOSH ITS MY BIRTHDAY" she yelled sitting up, almost knocking me out with her sudden move.

I chuckled and shook my head "yes babe, happy birthday"

"Thank you" she giggled leaning in to peck my lips but I leaned back.

"Go brush ya teeth, doodoo breath" I winced , getting out of the bed and walking to the door "breakfast is downstairs when you're done"

"Oh God, you didn't cook did you?" She asked with worried eyes "I don't wanna die on my birthday Chris, that's so boring and crappy bro"

I rolled my eyes and huffed "if you must know, my mom is-"

"Say less I'll be downstairs in a minute" she interjected running to the bathroom and closing the door behind her. I shook my head and jogged down the stairs, seeing my mom walking to the door.

"You leaving ma?"

"Yeah I gotta get going, please tell Se'anie I said happy birthday and I'll see her after the trip, be safe, I love you both bye" she rambled before walking out the door and closing it behind her.

"Did momma J leave?" Se'anie asked , coming down the steps.

"Yeah she had somewhere she needed to be" I nodded and she pouted

"Oh, well breakfast time" she practically skipped to the dinning room.

I chuckled and slowly followed behind her.