💚043💚

BEFORE YOU READ THIS:
Don't fight me.
Fight ya demons.

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E43 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E43

Chris Brown Tuesday • October 30th, 2017Tarzana, California

Chris Brown
Tuesday • October 30th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"BABY?" I yelled walking into my house. Se'anie texted me telling me that she wasn't feeling well.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was a text from Se'anie.

Girl of my dreams 💖 : I'm in your room

I shook my head and ran up the steps.

"Are you ok- oh my God Se'anie it stinks in here" I gagged , smelling vomit as soon as I entered the room. I covered my nose with my jacket and walked over to her.

"Baby I'm dying" Se'anie cried "I've thrown up four times in the pass twenty minutes and took a fat dump, I feel weak"

"Awww, my poor baby" I pouted

She coughed and suddenly turned over, throwing up into the garbage can by the bed. I gaged and looked away from her, listening to the contents in her stomach, hit the inside of the can.

"You can't go to the release party like this" I shook my head.

"No baby it's just food poisoning and this night is about you, I gotta support you" she heaved out.

"No Se'anie you're staying here, call Jeremy and have him come over so he can take care of you, tell him bring the doctor boyfriend over too, you're not going" I said running my hands over my face.

"But-"

"No buts Jaylin, you're staying here and that's final, I'll be home after the party but I need you to stay here and try to focus on getting better" I stroked her face and kissed her forehead.

"Okay" she whispered

"Okay, go brush your teeth so I can kiss you, Vomit mouth" I smirked and she punched my arm but got up anyway.