💚038💚

Now playing Cover Girl: S1E38 ✅

Now playing
Cover Girl: S1E38

Se'anie Price  Monday • September 18th, 2017Tarzana, California

Se'anie Price
Monday • September 18th, 2017
Tarzana, California

I let out a frustrated sigh as I threw away the tenth bouquet of white orchids. Ever since Derrick saw me in the garage, he's sent flowers to my condo, well he sent them to the front desk since he didn't know what condo I lived in.

When we were dating , white orchids use to be my absolute favorite flowers but when we broke up I didn't want to see them ever again.

I guess he missed the memo.

I had to tell the front desk guys to not take anymore white orchids if they were being delivered to me. Derrick needed to leave me alone, I've told him time and time again that I'm taken but he's not listening.

I'm considering getting a restraining order against him but, that would probably be extremely big in the media and I'd probably need him to hurt me in order for me to get one.

That wasn't a risk I was willing to take.

I heard my front door opened and I knew it was Chris since he's the only one with an extra key.

"Hey baby" Chris greeted me, walking into the kitchen where I was. I raced over to him, trying to hide the flowers.

"Hey babe, I missed you" I beamed , kissing his lips softly.

"I missed you too Jay" he smiled and looked behind me "somebody thinks you died or something? Wassup with the flowers?" He chuckled , walking over to my trash can that failed horribly at hiding the flowers.

"I think so" I chuckled nervously.

He pulled a note from out of the bouquet and the further he read, the angrier he looked.

"Why is this nigga sending you flowers, Se'anie?" Chris asked

"I don't know" I shrugged

"You don't know- Jaylin stop playin with me bro this nigga saying he loves you and shit" Chris spat, throwing the note in my direction. I raised a brow and picked it up so I can read it.