💚035💚

Now PlayingCover Girl: S1E35 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E35

Omniscient
Monday• August 13th, 2017
Tarzana, California

Se'anie sat in front of her phone, trying her hardest to ignore the rude comments that kept coming through the live. Chris was sitting across from her, giving her a look that let her know he was there for her.

"H-Hey guys" she stuttered out quietly.

Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying she did earlier and her nose also had a tint of redness.

"I wanna address all the stuff that has been in the media" she started " I wanna start off by saying, y'all were so quick to feed into all the stuff that was said and it really hurt me to see that you guys would think so low of me but I understand that your loyalty will always be with Chris and I can't be angry at that" she shrugged

Chris was monitoring the comments from his phone and he made sure to put his phone on mute so the echo wouldn't disrupt her live. Some of his fans were giving Se'anie words of encouragement but a lot of them were saying she was guilty. He wanted to make a comment but Se'anie begged him to let her fight this alone until she couldn't.

"So I wanna talk about what happened with the fan that I met at Walgreens first, ugh it's disgusting that I have to explain my life to you guys like this because people wanna create a story" Se'anie chuckled bitterly and blinked away her tears.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before looking at the camera again "before I left for New York, Chris and I had sex , we didn't use a condom and I didn't have time to buy a Plan B here in L.A because as soon as I left his house I went straight to the airport, so I got one in New York, that's why she rang me up for a Plan B pill"

She looked at the comments and they were turning around. The fans were trying to crack jokes about the fact that Chris was having sex instead of giving them an album. She shook her head at them and giggled.

"Y'all need to stop cracking jokes" Chris spat, coming into the camera frame "I'll give y'all an album soon, very soon actually"

"Get out" Se'anie whined, pushing him out of the frame.

She was shocked to see that the fans were complimenting them on their relationship. They were saying how cute the couple was and how great their kid would look.

"No baby talk right now guys, Chris and I are still having fun and we're still early in our relationship" Se'anie stated and Chris nodded his head in agreement.

Se'anie's phone vibrated and she saw that Keith was requesting to join her live.

"Alright now I'm going to address the photo of me and Keith, with the help of Keith"